Posts Needing Approval and Random Questions

Home :: Q & A :: Posts Needing Approval and Random QuestionsReply
Posts Needing Approval and Random Questions
Posted on: 10.02.2013 by Amada Vanepps
Hi, Tekki changed my username for me, but I'm getting random questions for posts, not sure if I need some kind of email validation. Also I had a post in the Chroma Caps thread that said needed moderator approval. Is this because of the same issue?
Amada Vanepps
Originally Posted by padi_04
I already edited and approved it.
Cool thank you!
Amada Vanepps
Hi, Tekki changed my username for me, but I'm getting random questions for posts, not sure if I need some kind of email validation. Also I had a post in the Chroma Caps thread that said needed moderator approval. Is this because of the same issue?
Latoria Kavulich
its only 5 posts, harden up
Alfonzo Bigbee
The approval time is pretty ridiculous imo. I know the mods are unpaid and all that and fair play to them but when it starts taking legitimate posters days to see their posts appear, it's probably time to find a less intrusive way of managing spam.
Latoria Kavulich
If your posts still haven't appeared in 48 hours, please PM a mod with the link. DO NOT repost as this will result in all duplicate posts being deleted.
Lyndsey Blaufuss
Same here
Rupert Maggiano
I have the Same Problem. I have posted 2 times and still none of my posts appeared. The first post was 3 or 4 days ago.
Amada Vanepps
Originally Posted by padi_04
Cool thank you!
Nedra Fresneda
Amada Vanepps
Ok, so should I repost my post or will it get cleared?
Nedra Fresneda
It's a spam filter, it would sort itself out once your post count increases a bit. You got caught by it most likely by posting images as links instead of doing it the right way. Use the image button in the toolbar to post images, html tags don't work in here.

If you have any posting related questions please refer to the Forum's FAQ

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy