Forum permissions

Home :: Q & A :: Forum permissionsReply
Forum permissions
Posted on: 12.09.2013 by Herb Haines
Hi,

Could any administrator help me? I am new and I don't know why I can't reply to posts or create a new one. I am interested in buying a VCI-100 but there is nothing I can do in the buy and sell community .

Thanks..!!!
Lorine Belsha
Originally Posted by synthet1c
You guys should contact your web developer and make a little alert to notify new users that their posts need to be moderated when they make a post.
It actually does notify you, but it's only for a few seconds.
Herb Haines
Hi,

Could any administrator help me? I am new and I don't know why I can't reply to posts or create a new one. I am interested in buying a VCI-100 but there is nothing I can do in the buy and sell community .

Thanks..!!!
Random X
Not only that, but is has been repeated and ran through several notification threads.
Lorine Belsha
Originally Posted by synthet1c
You guys should contact your web developer and make a little alert to notify new users that their posts need to be moderated when they make a post.
It actually does notify you, but it's only for a few seconds.
Herb Haines
Thanks padi_04..!!
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
Nedra Fresneda
Your posts need to be approved by a moderator/admin until you reach the post count of 5. This is a spam control measure we have implemented quite some time ago. Post normally get reviewed within the first 24-48hs and once you reach 5 you can post freely.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy