hey DJTT Edit your Z-index in the CSS for the blog area

Home :: Q & A :: hey DJTT Edit your Z-index in the CSS for the blog areaReply
hey DJTT Edit your Z-index in the CSS for the blog area
Posted on: 12.09.2013 by Libbie Orion
Hey mr Dj Techtools. in css code for the blog area there is a call that assigns the "Z-index" for things on the pages.
For example, there is one for the menu, there is one for the different parts of the page layout
There is also one for the LIGHTBOX function you assigned when we click pictures in the blog.

When we click a pic, the image loads ON TOP of all other things on the page when its a lightbox
but
with the new site design it seems, lightbox does not load higher than FLASH items on the same page.

Here is a screen shot to show you whats up

blog-z-index.jpg

As youll notice i am reading the article
Kontrol S2 & S4 MK2: New Traktor DJ Compatible Controllers

and i clicked on this image

but instead of it diming the entire page to a background, and moving itself in a lightbox layered above ALL other items, its still covered by anything FLASH based on the page.
Libbie Orion
Hey mr Dj Techtools. in css code for the blog area there is a call that assigns the "Z-index" for things on the pages.
For example, there is one for the menu, there is one for the different parts of the page layout
There is also one for the LIGHTBOX function you assigned when we click pictures in the blog.

When we click a pic, the image loads ON TOP of all other things on the page when its a lightbox
but
with the new site design it seems, lightbox does not load higher than FLASH items on the same page.

Here is a screen shot to show you whats up

blog-z-index.jpg

As youll notice i am reading the article
Kontrol S2 & S4 MK2: New Traktor DJ Compatible Controllers

and i clicked on this image

but instead of it diming the entire page to a background, and moving itself in a lightbox layered above ALL other items, its still covered by anything FLASH based on the page.
Precious Dawson
Thanks for the bug report antifmradio! We'll get it fixed ASAP.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy