NEW my.djtechtools.com profile page design

Home :: Q & A :: NEW my.djtechtools.com profile page designReply
NEW my.djtechtools.com profile page design
Posted on: 11.09.2013 by Precious Dawson
Hey everyone, we've been working on a new profile page design for your my.djranking s.com account!

Just head over to https://my.djranking s.com and take a look.

If you have and problems or find any bugs then please reply to this thread - thanks

Over the next few months we are rolling out a bunch of new features that will enable you to build community credits. People with more community credits will get their content pushed to more visible parts of the site and once you reach certain thresholds we will be giving out stuff, such as store credit!

As you build a reputation you will get more profile visitors, so put all your links to soundcloud, facebook etc
Kellie Myrum
Hey John, another feature request: Can we perhaps have an option to create a mapping private? Would be cool addition when uploading a beta test files.
Kellie Myrum
Thanks for your fast reply. I've PM you.
Precious Dawson
Hi Stewe,

Yes I removed it because we are getting too many people entering garbage in there. Shoot me a PM to add more and I will do it really quickly.

- John.
Kellie Myrum
Hey John, adding new controller option seem to be disabled in controller selection tab. Can you please check this?

Thanks.

Stewe
Wenona Murro
Originally Posted by Stewe
How about a small pop massage when crossing cursor over the title?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by jhyphinwill
Any possibility of adding mapping Ratings/DL Count visibility to main profile page?
Precious Dawson
Originally Posted by ReggieUK
How can we add midi controllers to the gear database without uploading mappings? Would be useful to have an 'add controller' button on the my gear tab.

Can't add my Numark Mixtrack Pro II :-(
You can add your own MIDI controller! There is a link "Add a new MIDI controller ..." on the form, just click it.
Kellie Myrum
You can add new controller in the list by uploading a mapping. Once the controller is added you can delete that mapping if you wish and controller's name will stay in there.
Kristofer Krauel
and Stanton CMP 800
Kristofer Krauel
Can you add the Pioneer DJM-T1 to the gear list. I cant add my mixer because its not in the list.
Kellie Myrum
John,

Can you please add option for controller picture? Probably in the same screen where we're adding new controller to the list.
Precious Dawson
YouTube videos can now be added to your profile page. You can also edit your name!
Wenona Murro
Originally Posted by Stewe
Kellie Myrum
Any possibility of adding mapping Ratings/DL Count visibility to main profile page?
Precious Dawson
Sorry I didn't read your question correctly! I'll add your request to my list.
Olimpia Briden
Which form? I'm talking about on the user profile page, the my gear tab, there is an edit button, that brings up an box with an Add button, but each time I tried to put the mixtrack pro II in, it said it wasn't recognised in the database, at no point was there ever a link on screen for 'Add a new Midi Controller'. In chrome and IE9.

The 'Add a new MIDI controller' link is in on the upload a mapping page, which seems only to be useful if you're uploading a mapping. It appears that the mixtrack pro II has now been added by someone or perhaps me :-D Whatever, it's there now, I'm happy again.
Precious Dawson
Originally Posted by ReggieUK
How can we add midi controllers to the gear database without uploading mappings? Would be useful to have an 'add controller' button on the my gear tab.

You can add your own MIDI controller! There is a link "Add a new MIDI controller ..." on the form, just click it.
Olimpia Briden

Wenona Murro
Originally Posted by John Dru
Maybe, if I can make it fit.
It would be great if you could. Even just a progress bar of total likes, and dislikes accumulated for all versions of the mapping positioned under the mapping name.
Precious Dawson
Maybe, if I can make it fit.
Wenona Murro
Main menu and missing messages are fixed!
Nice! Working great now!

Precious Dawson
Main menu and missing messages are fixed!
Precious Dawson
OK - we will fix the menu issue today and we will fix the missing messages ASAP.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by beaubryte
Yes, noticed that too.
I also can't get to the root Forum page using the community menu header button at my.djtt, only the nested sites.
It works O.K. on other djtt sub-sites.

Edit: None of the main buttons (maps,store,community ) seem to work there yet, the drop-down menu works o.k, but no acces to the main subpages.
I can confirm exact same thing happening here.
Claire Auyeung
How do you check your messages? When I login I can see that I have a notification of activity but not sure how to view it anymore.
Yes, noticed that too.
I also can't get to the root Forum page using the community menu header button at my.djtt, only the nested sites.
It works O.K. on other djtt sub-sites.

Edit: None of the main buttons (maps,store,community ) seem to work there yet, the drop-down menu works o.k, but no acces to the main subpages.
Wenona Murro
How do you check your messages? When I login I can see that I have a notification of activity but not sure how to view it anymore.

Screen Shot 2013-09-15 at 8.37.49 PM.jpg

And would it be possible to view your mappings ratings/downloads again, on the profile?
Wenona Murro
Under the Midi controllers drop-down there is a link "Add a new MIDI controller ..." - click that then enter the name of your controller and it will be added to our database!
Got it sorted out now, thanks again John!
Wenona Murro
Originally Posted by beaubryte
It's still under construction now and then, but hang on.

btw John, a You tube link would be nice a nice addition.
I second the Youtube channel addition.
Precious Dawson
Under the Midi controllers drop-down there is a link "Add a new MIDI controller ..." - click that then enter the name of your controller and it will be added to our database!
Wenona Murro
jhyphinwill - your profile is fixed now! For some reason some of your mappings don't have an associated controller which was causing an error. The mappings without controllers are displaying without an icon right now, so if you can edit them to add a controller the icons will display correctly.
Thanks John! Wow that is so much better!!! Unfortunately I cannot add the controller to a few of my maps because the controller is not listed. Is there anyway you can add it to the list. (Numark Orbit) I appreciate the help
Precious Dawson
jhyphinwill - your profile is fixed now! For some reason some of your mappings don't have an associated controller which was causing an error. The mappings without controllers are displaying without an icon right now, so if you can edit them to add a controller the icons will display correctly.
Precious Dawson
OK jhyphinwill I'll take a look, thanks for the info.
Wenona Murro
Great idea!

Having a little trouble with accessing the page on Windows 7 64-Bit and Mac 10.8.4. Tested with the latest versions of both Chrome, and Firefox.

Every time I login to my account, or try to jump to my user profile page I receive the error below.

ScreenHunter_473 Sep. 12 15.39.jpg

Account: https://my.djranking s.com/users/4912
Claire Auyeung
It's still under construction now and then, but hang on.

btw John, a You tube link would be nice a nice addition.
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
I got an application error page, Chrome Version 29.0.1547.66 m Windows 7 64bit
Claire Auyeung
Wow! Looks great so far!
Nedra Fresneda
New design is looking great but it's a bit cumbersome to access videos/downloads.

Other than that I'm loving the redesign.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy