New EDM online syndicated radio show. Controllerist, DJ's get at us to be featured

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: New EDM online syndicated radio show. Controllerist, DJ's get at us to be featuredReply
New EDM online syndicated radio show. Controllerist, DJ's get at us to be featured
Posted on: 02.01.2014 by Daisy Mitri
We posted this when we started 3 weeks ago. We are a new EDM Show on an Online Syndicated Radio Station that reaches over 15K people plus. We are overly excited as we are the first EDM show on there. The show focuses on EDM music and scene as well as other up and coming EDM DJ's .We are looking for local NYC DJ's for now to feature on the show. (We are working on out of town DJ's too, the technicals have to be right first.) So, you come in, play a 15-20 min set and get interviewed (PROMOTED!). Our goal is to build a stronger underground EDM music scene in NYC as well as online especially by showcasing the talents behind it! So, if your sounding off with your mixes, networks reach out to us we would love to feature you on our show or if you simply want to say hi and network call in during the show we would love to hear your thoughts about DJ'ing, Music, etc.
We are on live @floempireradio.com on Mondays 6pm-8pm THE PRETTY HYBRID SHOW. Again, bear with us as we are just getting started but we are hardworking, devoted and excited!
Pretty Hybrid
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by Josie
..... Thank you for the input very much appreciate it and if your interested let us know!
why you are very welcome Jose. It might have been your partner that emailed me a couple weeks back.
Actually i own an online station already but getting my mixes out on other networks is always a good thing too.
Let me know what you need but it would be hard for me to come to Chelsea "actually i believe i know the exact location you are talking about"
never the less, do keep in touch. Right now you are on a Rap, Hip Hop, R&B focused station. It might do you good to be on an EDM station to begin with as that is YOUR target group. Some EDM Followers might be a bit hesitant to log into the alternate station.
Just a heads up.
And if you need some advice on how to get things started with your show
possible methods of doing it easier
and ways to organize and trim down the work load, just hit me up
I been at broadcasting since 1997
Online broadcasting started in 2000
and i started my own station in 2005
Libbie Orion
... So, you come in, play a 15-20 min set and get interviewed (PROMOTED!). ....
You need the djs to arrive to your location?
How do you handle the interviews and guest mixes?

But i do have one comment aside from the questions.
the mix is only 15-20 minutes? Thats fine for say Trap - Rap - Hip Hop - Radio versions of Pop music,
but when it comes to Electronic, 15 minutes is just short of 3 songs
20 minutes is still under 4 songs. Dont you believe theyd want to mix longer then that?

the reason i ask about the guest mix length is because your show is currently 2 hours long.
Most people taking guests, have them do a 1hr mix
Daisy Mitri
We posted this when we started 3 weeks ago. We are a new EDM Show on an Online Syndicated Radio Station that reaches over 15K people plus. We are overly excited as we are the first EDM show on there. The show focuses on EDM music and scene as well as other up and coming EDM DJ's .We are looking for local NYC DJ's for now to feature on the show. (We are working on out of town DJ's too, the technicals have to be right first.) So, you come in, play a 15-20 min set and get interviewed (PROMOTED!). Our goal is to build a stronger underground EDM music scene in NYC as well as online especially by showcasing the talents behind it! So, if your sounding off with your mixes, networks reach out to us we would love to feature you on our show or if you simply want to say hi and network call in during the show we would love to hear your thoughts about DJ'ing, Music, etc.
We are on live @floempireradio.com on Mondays 6pm-8pm THE PRETTY HYBRID SHOW. Again, bear with us as we are just getting started but we are hardworking, devoted and excited!
Pretty Hybrid
Libbie Orion
..... Thank you for the input very much appreciate it and if your interested let us know!
why you are very welcome Jose. It might have been your partner that emailed me a couple weeks back.
Actually i own an online station already but getting my mixes out on other networks is always a good thing too.
Let me know what you need but it would be hard for me to come to Chelsea "actually i believe i know the exact location you are talking about"
never the less, do keep in touch. Right now you are on a Rap, Hip Hop, R&B focused station. It might do you good to be on an EDM station to begin with as that is YOUR target group. Some EDM Followers might be a bit hesitant to log into the alternate station.
Just a heads up.
And if you need some advice on how to get things started with your show
possible methods of doing it easier
and ways to organize and trim down the work load, just hit me up
I been at broadcasting since 1997
Online broadcasting started in 2000
and i started my own station in 2005
Daisy Mitri
Hello antifmradio, it's broadcast from NYC, Chelsea, 27th street. We ask the guests to come a 1/2 hr earlier for proper setup of course and we send a welcome guest and broadcast pdf with show procedures, etc. We are new so we are still tweaking our rundown. We do know 20 min is not ideal for an EDM set but keep in mind we want the listeners to get to know the talent as well and it also gives a bit more time for DJ's to promote their social networks, mixes, etc. Thank you for the input very much appreciate it and if your interested let us know!
Libbie Orion
... So, you come in, play a 15-20 min set and get interviewed (PROMOTED!). ....
You need the djs to arrive to your location?
How do you handle the interviews and guest mixes?

But i do have one comment aside from the questions.
the mix is only 15-20 minutes? Thats fine for say Trap - Rap - Hip Hop - Radio versions of Pop music,
but when it comes to Electronic, 15 minutes is just short of 3 songs
20 minutes is still under 4 songs. Dont you believe theyd want to mix longer then that?

the reason i ask about the guest mix length is because your show is currently 2 hours long.
Most people taking guests, have them do a 1hr mix

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy