DJM-800 w/ INNOFADER, X1, F1, MASCHINE MIKRO (controller only); SF bay area, CA

Home :: Marketplace :: DJM-800 w/ INNOFADER, X1, F1, MASCHINE MIKRO (controller only); SF bay area, CAReply
DJM-800 w/ INNOFADER, X1, F1, MASCHINE MIKRO (controller only); SF bay area, CA
Posted on: 10.09.2013 by Treasa Maffucci
First up I have a Pioneer DJM-800 w/ an innofader installed. This mixer is mint, I bought it less than a year ago, and installed the innofader myself. Great mixer with awesome scratch capabilities. Selling because I upgraded to a DJM-850. Will come with a power cable. Price is $850 + shipping. I could possibly be persuaded to sell it without the innofader for a cheaper price.

Next I have a Native Instruments X1. Ive used this off and on for about a year, but its always been taken care of. Selling because I no longer use it. $90 shipped.

I also have a Native Instruments F1 for sale. This thing is in mint condition. I bought it a few months ago, and have only played with it maybe 3 times. Selling because it was just not for me. $140 shipped.

Next I have a Maschine Mikro controller. This controller does not come with software. I bought a full size maschine controller from these community s, and no longer have use for this one. It is in great condition. $100 shipped.

Finally I have a set of NI multicore cables. These are the ones with the XLR attachment in the middle, which I believe are more convenient. $25 Shipped

Local pickup is welcome on all items. I am located in San Jose, CA. Shipping to the continental US only please. All items will come exactly as described/pictured, but please note that original boxes/cables will not be included unless otherwise noted. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Treasa Maffucci
everything is sold.

\thread
Dorcas Depre
Originally Posted by saltysteve
so how much is the software? and what is the software exactly called? i looked on the NI site but i couldnt find it being sold separately
hey bro I just purchased Traktor Scratch Duo (second hand of coarse?!)
and NI reps I spoke with said all versions {Scratch, Duo, Scratch 2, Scratch Duo 2, Pro...etc}
will all be upgraded (for free!) to Traktor Pro!
"AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A FULL LISCEINCED COPY"
... that you can register...?!

and they do sell the program separately [I believe its like $150.00 by itself, and you can purchase time coded vinyl or cd's as well...
FYI just a heads up bro

Peace,

D.J. Romeo
Treasa Maffucci
yes it is, ill pm you
Luis Fun
Mikro still available?
Treasa Maffucci
flyguy.... the mikro controller is still available.... i can't pm you due to your low post count but send me your email and we can work out a deal
Louanne Mitman
Maschine Mikro Still available? (: PM me pls
Treasa Maffucci
yes it is... ill send you a pm
Manuel Rima
Mashine still available?
Dorcas Depre
Originally Posted by saltysteve
so how much is the software? and what is the software exactly called? i looked on the NI site but i couldnt find it being sold separately
hey bro I just purchased Traktor Scratch Duo (second hand of coarse?!)
and NI reps I spoke with said all versions {Scratch, Duo, Scratch 2, Scratch Duo 2, Pro...etc}
will all be upgraded (for free!) to Traktor Pro!
"AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A FULL LISCEINCED COPY"
... that you can register...?!

and they do sell the program separately [I believe its like $150.00 by itself, and you can purchase time coded vinyl or cd's as well...
FYI just a heads up bro

Peace,

D.J. Romeo
Treasa Maffucci
the f1 is sold, Ill send you a PM regarding the mikro
Gudrun Ferniza
I will take the mikro and the f1
Treasa Maffucci
x1, f1, and the djm800 are SOLD. the maschine mikro controller is still available.... make me an offer.

i know this controller does not come with software, but surely someone out there needs an awesome pad controller. this thing has very responsive pads, and is comparable to a korg pad control, an akai MPD, or an m-audio trigger finger.

map this thing to your favorite DAW and hammer away
Treasa Maffucci
bumppp.... ill take $80 shipped on either the x1 or the maschine mikro controller.... just want these used as opposed to sitting in boxes!
Treasa Maffucci
bumpppp
Treasa Maffucci
F1 is sold... everything else is still available
Treasa Maffucci
Also, just to add, I cannot ship internationally as every quote I have gotten to ship something out of the states has been just ridiculous, and would most likely not be worth it for the buyer.
Treasa Maffucci
All PMs have been replied. my apologies on the delay as I was out of town for the weekend.

All items are still available
Ayanna Zenon
If the F1 is still available, I am interested in purchasing it. I'm also in CA, so shipping would not be difficult. PM me if it is! Thanks
Lanny Klehn
Where can I get the software?
Benita Jankauskas
I'm in the SF bay area, will you trade in person a Reloop contour controller for the maschine micro controller, I really just want a pad controller for battery and maschine has the best pads.

https://www.google.com/search?q=relo...&bih=670&dpr=1

I'm in Martinez in th eeast bay, I can meet you at any bart station there is, I'm willing to trade right now, get in touch.

Michael O'Hagan - 925-899-6664
Shoshana Garing
will you ship 2 Denmark? how much is shipping for like the F1?
Tisha Muckle
Sorry to bother, please ignore my last post.
Tisha Muckle
Is the Maschine Mikro still available?
Lanny Klehn
Where can I buy the software and how much?
Gwen Seme
Ship Maschine Mikro to Brazil?
Lanny Klehn
Gwen Seme
ships to Brazil? I'm interested in the Maschine Mikro...
Treasa Maffucci
bump.. make me an offer
Treasa Maffucci
bumpppp
Treasa Maffucci
shit, scratch that previous post. apparently you cannot transfer the TP2 that comes with an f1. So in that case, the f1 WILL come with an unregistered copy of TP2, and in its original box. Its practically new. price is still $140 shipped
Treasa Maffucci
just a quick little update. I do have the boxes for the f1 and the machine mikro. So I will be including those.

Also, I have an unregistered traktor pro 2 license I'd be willing to let go of, for the best offer.
Treasa Maffucci
yo sorry my inbox was full, PM me
Shanae Shauf
i would love to buy your kontrol x1 i live in the bay area, can i get your email

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy