Homicide Monkey's Setup

Homicide Monkey's Setup
Posted on: 24.11.2013 by Pansy Dascoli
My current setup at home. A little cluttered and I'd really like to build a new desk. Here're the details though.

Attachment 20805

NI Kontrol S4
2 - NI Kontrol F1
Maschine MK I
Korg K25
Korg nanoKontrol
rMBP
2 - Yamaha HS80M
Yamaha HS8S
Sony MDR-V6 (My tried and true clear and flat headphones)
Beats MIXR (For some reason when testing headphones I really fell in love with these)
Planters Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts because I get hungry sometimes sitting here.

I use Traktor for mixing and Logic Pro X for production. Thinking about adding an Akai MPK88. I just like having a full keyboard at my fingers. I hack my tracks up into remix decks for the F1s. I'm trying to blend the best of both Ableton Live and Traktor for preplanned and on the fly mixing. I wish I had more space to get the right monitor away from that wall. The room is untreated so I'm not too picky about it but it would be nice to get them properly setup without early reflections.
Pansy Dascoli
My current setup at home. A little cluttered and I'd really like to build a new desk. Here're the details though.

Attachment 20805

NI Kontrol S4
2 - NI Kontrol F1
Maschine MK I
Korg K25
Korg nanoKontrol
rMBP
2 - Yamaha HS80M
Yamaha HS8S
Sony MDR-V6 (My tried and true clear and flat headphones)
Beats MIXR (For some reason when testing headphones I really fell in love with these)
Planters Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts because I get hungry sometimes sitting here.

I use Traktor for mixing and Logic Pro X for production. Thinking about adding an Akai MPK88. I just like having a full keyboard at my fingers. I hack my tracks up into remix decks for the F1s. I'm trying to blend the best of both Ableton Live and Traktor for preplanned and on the fly mixing. I wish I had more space to get the right monitor away from that wall. The room is untreated so I'm not too picky about it but it would be nice to get them properly setup without early reflections.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy