Zandatsu Soirees' first set of proper decks.

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Zandatsu Soirees' first set of proper decks.Reply
Zandatsu Soirees' first set of proper decks.
Posted on: 19.10.2013 by Delilah Laurin
After two years of going from MIDI controllers to DVS to CDs I finally found something that fits all my needs.
2 (hopefully 3 someday) CDJ 900s, X1 Mk.1, some M-Audio AV-80s I got for $150 on sale and my MBP 15 inch.
Not pictured is some random controllers and a Maschine that won't fit on the desk
Anyway I spin mostly D&B, Dubstep and all that business, not exactly mozart but the kids seem to love it.

I started with a DJ tech I-mix reloaded Mk.2 then added some Stanton T.62s to get back to basics.
Eventually I ditched the controller and used a Numark M4 with a TSA 6 until I got my 850, then a week later one of them died and since tech 12s are impossible to get where I live. But in the end a mate sold me his 900s for a really good price so I got back into serious mixing again.

First setup
image-2.jpg

Second setup (not in the flight case)
image.jpg

And my current setup
image-1.jpg

Just an update to it, I added another CDJ 900 (since they are going cheap at the moment) and some V-MODA M-100s to top it off. That I'm planning on playing with VJStream with a few other community s goers here but sadly I'll need to wait until I've finished moving to start.
Cheers all.
unnamed.jpg
Delilah Laurin
After two years of going from MIDI controllers to DVS to CDs I finally found something that fits all my needs.
2 (hopefully 3 someday) CDJ 900s, X1 Mk.1, some M-Audio AV-80s I got for $150 on sale and my MBP 15 inch.
Not pictured is some random controllers and a Maschine that won't fit on the desk
Anyway I spin mostly D&B, Dubstep and all that business, not exactly mozart but the kids seem to love it.

I started with a DJ tech I-mix reloaded Mk.2 then added some Stanton T.62s to get back to basics.
Eventually I ditched the controller and used a Numark M4 with a TSA 6 until I got my 850, then a week later one of them died and since tech 12s are impossible to get where I live. But in the end a mate sold me his 900s for a really good price so I got back into serious mixing again.

First setup
image-2.jpg

Second setup (not in the flight case)
image.jpg

And my current setup
image-1.jpg

Just an update to it, I added another CDJ 900 (since they are going cheap at the moment) and some V-MODA M-100s to top it off. That I'm planning on playing with VJStream with a few other community s goers here but sadly I'll need to wait until I've finished moving to start.
Cheers all.
unnamed.jpg
Delilah Laurin
Cheers for the support guys <3

@PHREAKBASS oh that sounds lovely, how's the SX working out in Traktor? I got the 900s pretty cheap IMO $1800AUS for the pair 2 months old from a friend, everything there actually is bought either on sale or second hand and I haven't had a single issue with anything...yet.
Rufus Ondrick
nice progression dude
Logan Abicht
Nice setup u got going(the current one lol) I wish i could afford all that gear. really im rockin a ddj sx mapped to traktor and a launchpad s also mapped to traktor for pure instant grat fx its working great
i believe that you might want to believe about getting a rmx 1000 or a kp3 for the fx
Love it tho

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy