AtakPL's Console

AtakPL's Console
Posted on: 24.12.2013 by Shery Bergson
This setup is cool man. You are making it work no matter what! At the end of the day it's how it sounds and not what you use! Cool masks too btw.
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by maqish
i believe they discontinued because the 3700 came.. apart from that i would not know why either. I love the reloop mixer..
the are great cd players for mixing however if you plan to scratch the cue slip was horrible hence the release of the s3700 and s3900 which i hear fix this issue.
Kam Pflughaupt
Hey there! Here's my gear:
- Mixer: Reloop IQ2MIDI
Quite good mixer, with many cool features.
Unfortunately - activated fx circuit generates noise in the background, audible when music is quiet. The other disadvantage of this unit is that EQ knob cuts frequencies too fast. For example: you turn the knob from 12 to 11 o'clock position and the freq is cut by 50% rate
The good sides:
Very interesting crossfader controlled effects: echo loop (with lenght adjustment), vinyl break and some kind of a loop stutter. I like also the separate fx fader and input matrix. Input matrix allows you to on-the-fly assign any audio source to A, B or both channels. It gives you an opportunity to clone your audio - you can play the same track using 2 channels, apply effects on one of them and crossfade between. You can read more about this feature on my blog: http://perunsoundz.wordpress.com
- Player: Denon Dn-HS 5500 with internal 80 gb hard disk drive
This one is perfect! I love this player. The very best hybrid dual mp3 player ever in my opinion. I can strongly recommend it to you. I have no idea why they discontinued the production of these units. I play two track from one deck and externally mix'em on Reloop Iq2midi. HS5500 has internal hdd, mixing platter, effects, filters, 2 loops/hot starts and a lot more!
- Headphones: AKG K81DJ - they are not at the photo, I can strongly recommend you this headphones - they provide very good quality, loud and clear sound, being also inexpensive.

Originally Posted by Ollin
At the end of the day it's how it sounds and not what you use!
You can check out the sound here http://soundcloud.com/rhhh

///please combine my posts

That was my first mixer - Korg KM402 - sweet sound quality, proper EQs. Famous kaoss pad FX unit didn't appeal to me. Apart of 3-4 really good ones, other effects sounded dully in my opinion. Sadly, KM 402 is not a party monster - the fader caps and the faders itself were very fragile. No matter that my crossfader stopped working and I took it out, I sold the mixer later for a nice price.

Shery Bergson
This setup is cool man. You are making it work no matter what! At the end of the day it's how it sounds and not what you use! Cool masks too btw.
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by maqish
i believe they discontinued because the 3700 came.. apart from that i would not know why either. I love the reloop mixer..
the are great cd players for mixing however if you plan to scratch the cue slip was horrible hence the release of the s3700 and s3900 which i hear fix this issue.
Kam Pflughaupt
Hey there! Here's my gear:
- Mixer: Reloop IQ2MIDI
Quite good mixer, with many cool features.
Unfortunately - activated fx circuit generates noise in the background, audible when music is quiet. The other disadvantage of this unit is that EQ knob cuts frequencies too fast. For example: you turn the knob from 12 to 11 o'clock position and the freq is cut by 50% rate
The good sides:
Very interesting crossfader controlled effects: echo loop (with lenght adjustment), vinyl break and some kind of a loop stutter. I like also the separate fx fader and input matrix. Input matrix allows you to on-the-fly assign any audio source to A, B or both channels. It gives you an opportunity to clone your audio - you can play the same track using 2 channels, apply effects on one of them and crossfade between. You can read more about this feature on my blog: http://perunsoundz.wordpress.com
- Player: Denon Dn-HS 5500 with internal 80 gb hard disk drive
This one is perfect! I love this player. The very best hybrid dual mp3 player ever in my opinion. I can strongly recommend it to you. I have no idea why they discontinued the production of these units. I play two track from one deck and externally mix'em on Reloop Iq2midi. HS5500 has internal hdd, mixing platter, effects, filters, 2 loops/hot starts and a lot more!
- Headphones: AKG K81DJ - they are not at the photo, I can strongly recommend you this headphones - they provide very good quality, loud and clear sound, being also inexpensive.

Originally Posted by Ollin
At the end of the day it's how it sounds and not what you use!
You can check out the sound here http://soundcloud.com/rhhh

///please combine my posts

That was my first mixer - Korg KM402 - sweet sound quality, proper EQs. Famous kaoss pad FX unit didn't appeal to me. Apart of 3-4 really good ones, other effects sounded dully in my opinion. Sadly, KM 402 is not a party monster - the fader caps and the faders itself were very fragile. No matter that my crossfader stopped working and I took it out, I sold the mixer later for a nice price.

Jon Raffi
That is an excellent setup man. The pics are nice.
Lakendra Sasek

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy