• CDJ900
  • Tannoy Reveal Active (monitors)
  • HDJ2000
  • Numark TT500's
  • DJM250 (Take-away mixer)
  • HP Laptop running Traktor Pro 2

gearpt2.jpg
gearpt1.jpg

Currently i have only 1 turntable active. I use that one to record vinyls. As for the DJM250, i bought that 1 for a nice price. And i use it only when i play at a small party where i don't want to bring all but the contour and a mixer.
I have to say that i love the filter per channel. Actually the mixer is all i need.

Some day i need to buy longer cables that go to my monitorspeakers.. but i might even end up with smaller ones instead of the Tannoys. The Tannoys are big and heavy.
Lakendra Sasek
Gearlist

• CDJ900
  • Reloop Contour IE
  • Denon DN-X1600
  • CDJ900
  • Tannoy Reveal Active (monitors)
  • HDJ2000
  • Numark TT500's
  • DJM250 (Take-away mixer)
  • HP Laptop running Traktor Pro 2

gearpt2.jpg
gearpt1.jpg

Currently i have only 1 turntable active. I use that one to record vinyls. As for the DJM250, i bought that 1 for a nice price. And i use it only when i play at a small party where i don't want to bring all but the contour and a mixer.
I have to say that i love the filter per channel. Actually the mixer is all i need.

Some day i need to buy longer cables that go to my monitorspeakers.. but i might even end up with smaller ones instead of the Tannoys. The Tannoys are big and heavy.
Lakendra Sasek
I found them again.. my contourpads Not that is use them that often but hey.. its always fun when you find something you lost in the first place.

What has changed?

A few months ago i bought a Pioneer DDJ-SX. I cannot say why i bought it but i believe the reason simply would have been "i just want it". I sold the CDJ-900's I didnt actually use them that much plus the hassle in packing them unhook cables and all annoyed me in a way. Also the somehow useless waveform on the player kind of annoyed me as well.

So gone were the 900's and also the dnx1600. Since the SX has a "standalone" mixer capabillity with dedicated filters per channel i didnt need the denon anymore. There is/was one downside, i'm no longer able to use Mixvibes Cross DVS since i no longer have a soundcard that is capable for DVS.

What else..

I bought a NI Kontrol Z1. which is nice but hardly ever used. Oh and the cherry on the cake will be my latest edition.
A Vestax VCI-380.. why you may ask.. well i get annoyed quite easily and when i want to go to a friend and want to bring a toy to play with i do not want to rip out all cables put the SX in a oversized flightcase that weights 10kg or so. Sure i could have taken the reloops and all but there starts the cable mess again. Plus i kinda like Serato DJ and i love my VCI-380..

Armanda Yankauskas
very clean
Lakendra Sasek
Since my last change almost a year ago few things have changed.. the tannoys have been replaced with krk rp6 phantom grays. The Numark TT500 is gone and replaced with 2 acura's (i have lost my contourpads so i again need to figure out how to both reloop contours as the pads are not available anymore.
Oh and i added an ikeahack to place my laptop and cdj's

Patty Mcgilbra
thanks! too bad though as using samples would have been easier that way
Lakendra Sasek
As i expected.. No cue for aux. As soon as you hit the auxlevel you will hear music. 2band eq only.
Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
Lakendra Sasek
I like the contour. Had them before both IE and CE. Sold them but bought 1 again. It just does the job for me.

@ashigari let me verify today. Never used the aux. Don't believe it is possible
Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
Patty Mcgilbra
nice setup! a quick question about the djm 250: is there a way to cue the aux channel?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Nice!

cool to see another contour on here! how you enjoying it?
Random X
Niiiiiice, certainly took you long enough to post something here bro'!
Maryalice Solaas
Nice setup. I actually have the same exact laptop - hp dv6

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy