Max for live

Home :: General Discussion :: Max for liveReply
Max for live
Posted on: 18.10.2009 by Mercy Nussear
does anyone know when this is going to come out? They hav been saying on they're site "later this year" since like april I could have made a synthesizer that makes masterpieces every time I hold my cat up to a video camera by now :eek: lol
Xavier Emanuels
Originally Posted by lsmith
ah right max for live .. one reason why maybe i should indeed get that live8 update now 80 USD off .. then again without pricing information (and missing AAC support in Live) .. probably premature to bother.
Id do it, Live 8 has a nice few additions and you will be kicking yourself you didn't get the upgrade when max for live comes out.

M4L is going to be wiked sick !
Mercy Nussear
does anyone know when this is going to come out? They hav been saying on they're site "later this year" since like april I could have made a synthesizer that makes masterpieces every time I hold my cat up to a video camera by now :eek: lol
Leota Saniuk
maybe .. but it might also be wicked expensive ..
i would buy it probably .. just for the smart mixing .. if the midi sync would work acceptably with varying BPMs .. but as things are right now .. you have to essentially stick with one BPM to have the midi sync with traktor work acceptably.
Xavier Emanuels
Originally Posted by lsmith
ah right max for live .. one reason why maybe i should indeed get that live8 update now 80 USD off .. then again without pricing information (and missing AAC support in Live) .. probably premature to bother.
Id do it, Live 8 has a nice few additions and you will be kicking yourself you didn't get the upgrade when max for live comes out.

M4L is going to be wiked sick !
Leota Saniuk
Xavier Emanuels
Max for Live will be available later this year (2009). Pricing information is currently unavailable.
http://www.ableton.com/maxforlive
Laurice Migneco
Sorry no idea, but testing is going really well with new functionality being added to it in bits rather than all at once....

Cheers
D

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy