Controller Malfunctioning - HELP PLEASE

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Controller Malfunctioning - HELP PLEASEReply
Controller Malfunctioning - HELP PLEASE
Posted on: 10.12.2010 by Jerrold Stutesman
Need some quick help concerning my vci going spontaneously haywire. Out of the blue, when I hit "sync" on either deck, the track BPM jumps to a completely random number. When I try to adjust it back down manually, it still jumps to the number. Neither deck becomes "master" either, despite when I actually click the "master" button. I tried updating the mappings, but now my play button doesn't work, "cue" is start/stop, and once I press either the sync problem comes back. What's going on?
Madalene Ranjan
Originally Posted by definition
Need some quick help concerning my vci going spontaneously haywire. Out of the blue, when I hit "sync" on either deck, the track BPM jumps to a completely random number. When I try to adjust it back down manually, it still jumps to the number. Neither deck becomes "master" either, despite when I actually click the "master" button. I tried updating the mappings, but now my play button doesn't work, "cue" is start/stop, and once I press either the sync problem comes back. What's going on?
What version of Traktor are you using? Is everything else working?
Jerrold Stutesman
Madalene Ranjan
Originally Posted by definition
What version of Traktor are you using? Is everything else working?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy