unboxed vci 100se

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: unboxed vci 100seReply
unboxed vci 100se
Posted on: 25.11.2010 by Berenice Krute
hey everyone, i unboxed the vci 100se yesterday and i was extremely excited to start using it. but when i plugged it into my one week old 13'' macbook pro, none of the lights even turned on..): then i tried it again and a message popped out saying that "one or more usb devices was taking up too much power and the usb port was disabled". i tried it then with a power supply but my vci still wont even turn on.. i have never even seen its lights turn on; i tried this on my windows hp laptop but the device still wont turn on..
someone please help!
Berenice Krute
hey everyone, i unboxed the vci 100se yesterday and i was extremely excited to start using it. but when i plugged it into my one week old 13'' macbook pro, none of the lights even turned on..): then i tried it again and a message popped out saying that "one or more usb devices was taking up too much power and the usb port was disabled". i tried it then with a power supply but my vci still wont even turn on.. i have never even seen its lights turn on; i tried this on my windows hp laptop but the device still wont turn on..
someone please help!
Madalene Ranjan
Give me a call on Monday and I can help you troubleshoot.
877 246 8958

Also try opening up the back case, and make sure that there is a piece of black cardboard (white in the video) covering a PCB. To open the back case, check out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0dcrsWWTko

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy