infinitefoamies's setup

infinitefoamies's setup
Posted on: 29.08.2012 by Parker Listi
Hey guys, heres a few pics from the latest mod to my setup. im using a technics sl1200 mk2 and a stanton st-100(free) with a numark dm950 wo channel mixer(free). i just added a rane serato version one (borrowed from work). i removed the case from the mixer which is mounted on lexan, velcroed the rane to the bottom of the mixer because i like a clean look. everything is wired underneath. two aux line in input with dpdt switches between that and the rane line outs. then the main outs are mounted on the lexan as well. 1/4 trs and 1/8 trs headphone out and xlr mic in mounted. 4 aux edison ports mounted on the lexan and one power inlet on the back of the mixer. sleek, compact and done on a budget.

you may ask why the lexan is now screwed down and theres a usb cable coming out, im waiting on usb port to mount one on the lexan for the usb interface to th rane but i wanted to fool around with it until then. so it will be screwed down soon.

the extension cord is going into a marinco power inlet which gives power to everything including the rane.

hope you guys like it,
Eric
Parker Listi
Originally Posted by Jester.NZ
Welcome. Thanks for sharing (fixed your image links for ya buddy)
thanks, i was actually just about to fix them remembering what to do and when i refreshed they were fixed like magic!
Parker Listi
Hey guys, heres a few pics from the latest mod to my setup. im using a technics sl1200 mk2 and a stanton st-100(free) with a numark dm950 wo channel mixer(free). i just added a rane serato version one (borrowed from work). i removed the case from the mixer which is mounted on lexan, velcroed the rane to the bottom of the mixer because i like a clean look. everything is wired underneath. two aux line in input with dpdt switches between that and the rane line outs. then the main outs are mounted on the lexan as well. 1/4 trs and 1/8 trs headphone out and xlr mic in mounted. 4 aux edison ports mounted on the lexan and one power inlet on the back of the mixer. sleek, compact and done on a budget.

you may ask why the lexan is now screwed down and theres a usb cable coming out, im waiting on usb port to mount one on the lexan for the usb interface to th rane but i wanted to fool around with it until then. so it will be screwed down soon.

the extension cord is going into a marinco power inlet which gives power to everything including the rane.

hope you guys like it,
Eric
Latoria Kavulich
yep, we're like a well oiled broken machine around here
Parker Listi
Originally Posted by Jester.NZ
thanks, i was actually just about to fix them remembering what to do and when i refreshed they were fixed like magic!
Rena Estabrook
Good work!
Latoria Kavulich
Nereida Jasnoch
I 'm also 17 and also on a shoestring.

Put in work, git moneyz, and acquire all dat DJ gear goodness !
Parker Listi
yea the matching needle im working on as a birthday present from a relative. but i'm 17 and on a shoestring. ive only spent about $400 on this entire setup.....thanks for the welcome! were all weird on the inside
Nereida Jasnoch
Get yourself matching slipmats and matching needles.

/OCD

Oh and a warm welcome to the community . I hope you 'll enjoy your stay. We 're a nice bunch, a bit weird, but nice.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy