Setup of Senjor From Japan

Setup of Senjor From Japan
Posted on: 21.09.2012 by Edwina Fagel
Hey,

I had been waiting for ages to post my setup, but then I realised that I dont really have a setup that is always at home ready to play and so on.
The practising takes place mostly in my head anyways so there isn't much need too.
I'm gonna post pictures of my gear in use, as I just don't have time to jam at home.
The winter is coming, I'm having less gigs and so on so I'm looking to get some wax and Technics or just new gear.

What I have:
Traktor Kontrol S2
Beyerdynamics DT-770 PRO

What I might have or use:
Random speakers
Random laptops that I have laying around my house
Random trucks

Illustrations:

Edwina Fagel
Hey,

I had been waiting for ages to post my setup, but then I realised that I dont really have a setup that is always at home ready to play and so on.
The practising takes place mostly in my head anyways so there isn't much need too.
I'm gonna post pictures of my gear in use, as I just don't have time to jam at home.
The winter is coming, I'm having less gigs and so on so I'm looking to get some wax and Technics or just new gear.

What I have:
Traktor Kontrol S2
Beyerdynamics DT-770 PRO

What I might have or use:
Random speakers
Random laptops that I have laying around my house
Random trucks

Illustrations:

Edwina Fagel
I have had them for many many years and have used them every damn day for the last three years.
They are just the best really. Really comfortable sound really good, really durable and also loud for DJing. They are a bit bass heavy but no biggie. I would say they have some emphasis on the basses haha, anyways they sound clear, crisp, not soft, precise.
Sub-basses are just delicious with them.
So yeah, I recommend them 100%. Probably the only model of headphones I will ever need.
Laci Billingham
i like the fact you are using beyerdynamic headphones to dj! how do you like them?
Erich Vallabhaneni
that redbull truck looks awesome, bet that was a fun show
Edwina Fagel
I organize an annual extreme sports competition and as Red Bull is our sponsor it was no biggie.
Dierdre Stillabower
Nice rig on the Red Bull truck. How'd you get that gig?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy