CLICKs setup - DJ/Producer Duo (incl. Video)

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: CLICKs setup - DJ/Producer Duo (incl. Video)Reply
CLICKs setup - DJ/Producer Duo (incl. Video)
Posted on: 05.10.2012 by Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
I come from a "Analog" Background - i play Guitar.
Ableton Live with Maschine as VST.
8 Tracks from Maschine routed in Ableton - BCR (Preset1) for FX and nanoKontrol (Fader) for Levels.
4 Tracks of Loops and Stuff - BCR (Preset2) for FX and nanoKontrol (GainKnobs) for Levels.
LPD8 for Noises
Launchpad for what it is for
Pioneer HDJ 1500 Headphones

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
8 Tracks from Maschine routed in Ableton - BCR (Preset1) for FX and nanoKontrol (Fader) for Levels.
4 Tracks of Loops and Stuff - BCR (Preset2) for FX and nanoKontrol (GainKnobs) for Levels.
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Yuki Gance
Originally Posted by clicks beats
Thx

Yes we have the 2 setups connected via MIDI (Traktor = Master, Ableton = Slave). First we tried to use the DJM MIDI Out to sync with Ableton but the DJM Clock (Beat Detection) wasnt accurate enough. So at the moment we have a second Soundcard on the Traktor Side just for MIDI Sync.
In Ableton you then just have to adjust the Sync Delay and it works... ...and stays in sync.

Cheers
Allright, I'm having the problem here that when I change my BPM in Traktor and Ableton is Syncing up with it, it starts to run out of Sync because the Sync Delay need to be changed. Never had that issue?

Cheers
Charise Straniero
Ableton Side:
LPD8 for Noises

Traktor side:
I started as a Vinyl DJ
Ileana Schieve
Legit man.. love duo's
Werner Bile
beautiful setup guys
Nereida Jasnoch
Impressive !
I'm not really into house but I really enjoyed the video.
Charise Straniero
Hm, i dont believe so. We only adjust the Master BPM in Traktor and Ableton seems to be able to keep up with it. BUT for Failsafe reason we have the "start-sync" button in Traktor mapped on the APC. So if i hear something going wrong i can stop/restart the syncing again. But until now we never had any real Problems with that.
Yuki Gance
Originally Posted by clicks beats
Thx

Yes we have the 2 setups connected via MIDI (Traktor = Master, Ableton = Slave). First we tried to use the DJM MIDI Out to sync with Ableton but the DJM Clock (Beat Detection) wasnt accurate enough. So at the moment we have a second Soundcard on the Traktor Side just for MIDI Sync.
In Ableton you then just have to adjust the Sync Delay and it works... ...and stays in sync.

Cheers
Allright, I'm having the problem here that when I change my BPM in Traktor and Ableton is Syncing up with it, it starts to run out of Sync because the Sync Delay need to be changed. Never had that issue?

Cheers
Erich Vallabhaneni
great setup guys
Charise Straniero
Thx

Cheers
Yuki Gance
Hey guys, sweet setup!

How do you guys keep everything in sync, do you have 2 soundcards with a midi-cable and what about the latency?

And lastly what do you guys do when Ableton runs out of sync with Traktor?

Cheers Duros.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy