paul1976s set up - downsizing

paul1976s set up - downsizing
Posted on: 22.10.2012 by Loura Ulam

I don't know if this is the first xdj-aero on here?
Started out on vinyl then moved to cdjs and now onto the aero. I love the fact that everything is close at hand in an all in one controller.
I have left in the old gear to show how smaller and more compact things are now for me.
I have effects that i had to use on the efx500, i can record with the usb stick which previously i had to set up with a soundcard via a laptop. The most obvious benefit is the use of rekordbox instead of using cds.
Its a cracking bit of kit that does the job just fine for a bedroom set up.
I believe i need to do a spot of dusting on the desk though!
Loura Ulam

I don't know if this is the first xdj-aero on here?
Started out on vinyl then moved to cdjs and now onto the aero. I love the fact that everything is close at hand in an all in one controller.
I have left in the old gear to show how smaller and more compact things are now for me.
I have effects that i had to use on the efx500, i can record with the usb stick which previously i had to set up with a soundcard via a laptop. The most obvious benefit is the use of rekordbox instead of using cds.
Its a cracking bit of kit that does the job just fine for a bedroom set up.
I believe i need to do a spot of dusting on the desk though!
Dung Waris
It's all one needs for the home.
Loura Ulam
No mate I don't use it now. I just use the effects on the aero and to be honest I only ever used the delay and echo anyway.
Tatum Ansaldo
Do you just have the EFX on the master out of the aero?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy