jon6oy (current) Setup

jon6oy (current) Setup
Posted on: 10.03.2012 by Saundra Deguia
Hey guys!

Started my radio show last week on Freshradiouk.com (Fridays 16:00-18:00 GMT), so needed to get something serious together as I stream into the studio from home. This is a temporary arrangement as I have an Ean Golden Special Edition VCI-400 on its way and a mate lined up to build me a proper console. But until then this is me. As professional as it comes.

My dad has suggested I call my show 'Extreme Ironing'

So here we have:

• Ikea bar table
  • Numark Mixdeck in flight case
  • Generic Microphone and stand with pop filter
  • Bright Onion kick pedal (mic kill switch)
  • Generic laptop stand
  • Lenovo G570 (6GB, 750GB, Intel Core i5, Win 7 Home prem.)
  • Samsung 32" TV (set up as extended desktop for incoming messages to the radio station)
  • Generic Ironing board
  • DJ Techtools Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher
  • DJ Techtools Midi Fighter Classic (dual Deckalized and Instatnt Gratification mapping)

Photo 25-02-2012 21 45 37.jpg
Saundra Deguia
Ok, time for a quick update. This is how things are looking these days (and yes the ironing board is now gone!) Photo 27-10-2012 17 25 25.jpg
Saundra Deguia
Originally Posted by karma
Hahaha i used to be called ironman because i used my ironing board before i had a table in my room
I get things like 'Should Iron out some dodgy mixes...' lol

Looking to design and build my own custom unit to sit everything on which I can dismantle and transport. Hopefully get it underway in a couple of weeks. Will post updates on progress of that as it happens.
Saundra Deguia
Originally Posted by Otacon
sweet setup man! anyway I can access your radioshow here in the states?
Cheers man!

My show is every Friday 16:00-18:00 (GMT) on www.freshradiouk.com, it's online so can be accessed any where in the world. Already have a few listeners in the states. Unfortunately I'm not around to do my show this week (15/6/12) but will be back the following week. I have some podcasts and other mixes/demos available to download from my site- www.jon6oy.com or catch me on twitter for all my updates- @jon6oy. Send me a message and I'll give you a follow back!

Thanks for checking me out.
Saundra Deguia
I've made some recent editions:

Ikea bar table
Vestax VCI-400 SE
VCI-400 Decksaver
Generic Microphone and stand with pop filter
Bright Onion kick pedal (mic kill switch)
Numark laptop stand
Lenovo G570 (6GB, 750GB, Intel Core i5, Win 7 Home prem.)
Samsung 32" TV (set up as extended desktop for incoming messages to the radio station)
DJ Techtools Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher
DJ Techtools Midi Fighter Classic (dual Deckalized and Instatnt Gratification mapping
DJ Techtools Midi Fighter 3D
and yes still have...Generic Ironing board

photo.jpg
Saundra Deguia
Originally Posted by zimfella
cool will give it a listen today
Cheers fella. Let us now what you believe.
Saundra Deguia
love it, truly extraordinary man to dj and iron at the same time!

sorry could'nt resist, look forward to the updates gonna post a link to the radio show?
Love it! Who said men can't multi-task!
Saundra Deguia
Hey guys!

Started my radio show last week on Freshradiouk.com (Fridays 16:00-18:00 GMT), so needed to get something serious together as I stream into the studio from home. This is a temporary arrangement as I have an Ean Golden Special Edition VCI-400 on its way and a mate lined up to build me a proper console. But until then this is me. As professional as it comes.

My dad has suggested I call my show 'Extreme Ironing'

So here we have:

• Ikea bar table
  • Numark Mixdeck in flight case
  • Generic Microphone and stand with pop filter
  • Bright Onion kick pedal (mic kill switch)
  • Generic laptop stand
  • Lenovo G570 (6GB, 750GB, Intel Core i5, Win 7 Home prem.)
  • Samsung 32" TV (set up as extended desktop for incoming messages to the radio station)
  • Generic Ironing board
  • DJ Techtools Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher
  • DJ Techtools Midi Fighter Classic (dual Deckalized and Instatnt Gratification mapping)

Photo 25-02-2012 21 45 37.jpg
Saundra Deguia
Ok, time for a quick update. This is how things are looking these days (and yes the ironing board is now gone!) Photo 27-10-2012 17 25 25.jpg
Saundra Deguia
Got to say when i bought my Lenovo it certainly wasn't listed under budget! As with anything of that nature as soon as you've bought it they bring out a newer model!

I've never had a problem with my laptop, it really is the core of my set up. It's very sturdy, I'd say It is very well built. Very sexy machine and has never let me down. The only Thing that is a bit annoying is the glossy cover always looks dirty, but I can live with that.
Porfirio Stickell
Just got all geared up to move from CDs to "digital", when I discovered that Traktor 2.5 isn't going to play nicely with my Vista laptop...

Can pick up a Lenovo G570 for quite a good price, so was wondering if you had any problems with it or warnings about it... some reviews said it wasn't very well built, but for a budget laptop having 4 USB ports looks really handy for my setup too.

Thanks!
Saundra Deguia
Originally Posted by karma
Hahaha i used to be called ironman because i used my ironing board before i had a table in my room
I get things like 'Should Iron out some dodgy mixes...' lol

Looking to design and build my own custom unit to sit everything on which I can dismantle and transport. Hopefully get it underway in a couple of weeks. Will post updates on progress of that as it happens.
Saundra Deguia
Originally Posted by Otacon
Cheers man!

My show is every Friday 16:00-18:00 (GMT) on www.freshradiouk.com, it's online so can be accessed any where in the world. Already have a few listeners in the states. Unfortunately I'm not around to do my show this week (15/6/12) but will be back the following week. I have some podcasts and other mixes/demos available to download from my site- www.jon6oy.com or catch me on twitter for all my updates- @jon6oy. Send me a message and I'll give you a follow back!

Thanks for checking me out.
Jona Slon
Erich Vallabhaneni
Saundra Deguia
I've made some recent editions:

Ikea bar table
Vestax VCI-400 SE
VCI-400 Decksaver
Generic Microphone and stand with pop filter
Bright Onion kick pedal (mic kill switch)
Numark laptop stand
Lenovo G570 (6GB, 750GB, Intel Core i5, Win 7 Home prem.)
Samsung 32" TV (set up as extended desktop for incoming messages to the radio station)
DJ Techtools Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher
DJ Techtools Midi Fighter Classic (dual Deckalized and Instatnt Gratification mapping
DJ Techtools Midi Fighter 3D
and yes still have...Generic Ironing board

photo.jpg
Judi Sissel
great set guys!!!
Judi Sissel
"Were going to press out some tunes for you guys. We've got some hot tracks coming straight out of the iron"... I'll take a listen. Great music can be made anywhere
Saundra Deguia
Cheers fella. Let us now what you believe.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Saundra Deguia
My radio show is on Friday afternoon/evenings 16:00-18:00 (GMT) on www.freshradiouk.com

You can find podcasts for my show here:

http://www.mixcloud.com/jon6oy/freshradioukcom-020312/
http://www.mixcloud.com/jon6oy/freshradioukcom-090312/
Saundra Deguia

sorry could'nt resist, look forward to the updates gonna post a link to the radio show?
Love it! Who said men can't multi-task!
Hanna Ridenbaugh

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy