Just finished building my DJ desk

Just finished building my DJ desk
Posted on: 10.10.2012 by Sydney Wah
Hi all,
I want to thank everyone here for giving me some great ideas on how to build a DJ desk. Here are some pics of the finished product. I flush mounted my mixer and added a larger table top so I could arrange my tables in battle mode.

Sydney Wah
Originally Posted by kidkoma
That looks awesome. I've been looking for other people using the same IKEA build but for battle set up.
What are the dimensions of the table top you used?
Did you get that from IKEA as well?
Here is a link to the table top I used. Hit me up if you have more question. I would be happy to help.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/pr...016/#/20117018
Sydney Wah
Hi all,
I want to thank everyone here for giving me some great ideas on how to build a DJ desk. Here are some pics of the finished product. I flush mounted my mixer and added a larger table top so I could arrange my tables in battle mode.

Sydney Wah
Originally Posted by kidkoma
That looks awesome. I've been looking for other people using the same IKEA build but for battle set up.
Here is a link to the table top I used. Hit me up if you have more question. I would be happy to help.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/pr...016/#/20117018
Tam Bonoan
Great setup! Looking to do mine soon!
Marleen Dubensky
Osvaldo Newhall
Nice gear! I also owned a Stanton DFX-1 used it for 6 years and really loved it. I like the effects combos and the accurate real time BPM sync of the effects. Although I sold it about 4 years ago when the power supply crapped out. I also opened the unit and cleaned the buttons when it showed signs of contact problems.
Lynetta Stanislav
nice desk and setup
Sydney Wah
It is a stanton fx machine that also displays bpm. I use it to get the bpm on new records I purchase and echo transitions.
Nga Mcquarter
Looks pretty cool!! btw what is that controller near the MF3D?
Brunilda Kora
Nice - really well put together.

I'd put the CDJ's on the shelf along with the lappy, though. All that extra leverage from the added height of the CDJ stands can't be doing the shelf any good. (Also - they'd be too high for me up there! )
Ressie Bensel
Wow this looks rly nice and clean. Well done!
Sydney Wah
Thanks brotha!
Noe Machajewski
looks great man!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy