X-Ray Kat's Setup

X-Ray Kat's Setup
Posted on: 12.11.2012 by Regan Siebold

I'd like to start my first post on here with a picture of my first and very recent setup, I've been producing for around 6 months and have been loving it ever since.

Equipment:
Monitors:2 - KRK Rokit 5's(The speakers below are currently used just for a stand for the monitors)
AU: Focusrite Scarlett 8i6
Keyboard: Akai MPK61 w/red fat pads
Clip Trigger: Akai APC40 which is held up by a Crane stand Pro
Computer: 15" 2012 Macbook Pro Intel Core i7 2.3 Ghz w/Maxed ram(16gb) hooked up to a 23" monitor screen

Software:
Abletlon Live 8(Suite Edition)
Logic Pro 9.

Currently trying to save up for a Traktor s4 :}
Regan Siebold

I'd like to start my first post on here with a picture of my first and very recent setup, I've been producing for around 6 months and have been loving it ever since.

Equipment:
Monitors:2 - KRK Rokit 5's(The speakers below are currently used just for a stand for the monitors)
AU: Focusrite Scarlett 8i6
Keyboard: Akai MPK61 w/red fat pads
Clip Trigger: Akai APC40 which is held up by a Crane stand Pro
Computer: 15" 2012 Macbook Pro Intel Core i7 2.3 Ghz w/Maxed ram(16gb) hooked up to a 23" monitor screen

Software:
Abletlon Live 8(Suite Edition)
Logic Pro 9.

Currently trying to save up for a Traktor s4 :}
Laci Billingham
i would go with bigger than the 5's if you had the option to

6's are where its at for a small bedroom. i have a pair of 1st generation 5's and they are nice but my room is tiny. i would like to get some kind of small powered sub to go along with the 5's
Ami Lele
Yeah, I am looking at getting them. I hope for progressive house/dubstep they will be enough in my mid-sized bedroom?
Regan Siebold
The Rokit 5's are pretty bad ass for a small bedroom, they sound really good but in my opinion I wish they were louder and I'm mainly focused on making electronic
Ami Lele
Nice how are the rokit 5's? What kinda music u making?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy