My set up

My set up
Annalisa Shogren
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Nice, I was confused by the software as well haha but I'm pretty sure it's traktor in essential view with the global and mixer sections turned off. Looks cool, I'm also interested in how you use the 2 X1s alongside the S4.
I've always wondered how people have their Traktor laid out... I have mine customized to the max!
Gary Garfio
Erica Charvet
More monitors = more better?
Annalisa Shogren
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Nice, I was confused by the software as well haha but I'm pretty sure it's traktor in essential view with the global and mixer sections turned off. Looks cool, I'm also interested in how you use the 2 X1s alongside the S4.
I've always wondered how people have their Traktor laid out... I have mine customized to the max!
Tatum Ansaldo
Dick Korus
Awesome! Can you give me a few words on how you incorporate two x1's in your setup?
Judi Sissel
Looks like you're ready for a external mixer... that looks a fun and fairly loud set up lol
Alla Bluemke
I'm pretty sure he would be running traktor if everything he owns is NI traktor haha.
Broderick Salute
Das nice
Nolan Jobst
thats pretty nice man. what software you got running?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy