M-Audio Keyrig 49
Traktor Kontrol S2
Maschine
KRK Rokit 6's in Ferrari Grey

and I believe that's it.

IMAG1130.jpgIMAG1131.jpgIMAG1128.jpgIMAG0044.jpg
Lauran Caseres
Originally Posted by stevohill
Inquiring as to whether it can tide me over for a few months until I can invest in something better.
It's a keyboard, it works. If you're a pianist you probably won't like it for obvious reasons, but I'm just fine with it, except I'm no pianist, but I'm able to play some stuff like:

http://soundcloud.com/pagewon/you-aint-ready
Lauran Caseres
Originally Posted by Johnv
I need that desk.....well I don't need it, but I do NEED it
Well, I'm no carpenter, but I believe it shouldn't be too hard of a build, esp if you go with separate speaker stands, because buying one would cost quite a lot.
Lauran Caseres
Originally Posted by dsquareddan
I like that desk a lot, where did you get it from?
Craigslist for $70. Can you believe that? It's an editor's desk from a film school that a guy was able to keep after his class somehow. It's a beastly desk, can't imagine not having it.
Lauran Caseres
What I've got:

AKG k240's
M-Audio Keyrig 49
Traktor Kontrol S2
Maschine
KRK Rokit 6's in Ferrari Grey

and I believe that's it.

IMAG1130.jpgIMAG1131.jpgIMAG1128.jpgIMAG0044.jpg
Lauran Caseres
Originally Posted by stevohill
Inquiring as to whether it can tide me over for a few months until I can invest in something better.
It's a keyboard, it works. If you're a pianist you probably won't like it for obvious reasons, but I'm just fine with it, except I'm no pianist, but I'm able to play some stuff like:

http://soundcloud.com/pagewon/you-aint-ready
Wilbert Kulczak
Realized I have the exact same M-Audio Keyrig 49 Keyboard. Acquired it from my brother for free, but have yet to really use it. Been a pianist my whole life, but have just now started jumping into production and DAWs. How are you currently using it in your workflow, and does it do what you've needed it to? Inquiring as to whether it can tide me over for a few months until I can invest in something better.
Lauran Caseres
Originally Posted by Johnv
Well, I'm no carpenter, but I believe it shouldn't be too hard of a build, esp if you go with separate speaker stands, because buying one would cost quite a lot.
Tiara Bastarache
Lauran Caseres
Originally Posted by dsquareddan
Craigslist for $70. Can you believe that? It's an editor's desk from a film school that a guy was able to keep after his class somehow. It's a beastly desk, can't imagine not having it.
Rubye Feicht
Nice setup, all I would need!~
Preston Oya
Erich Vallabhaneni
great setup man! Really diggin that little slide out spot for your maschine

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy