Ed_ Setup

Ed_ Setup
Posted on: 06.12.2012 by Lamonica Basenberg
so, here it is!

XONE:92, XONE K2, Kontrol F1, Technics SL1210 MK2
IMG_4443.JPG
the photo was taken without the "digital" side connected: Macbook Pro 15" & Audio 4 DJ

hope you like it
Kasandra Kreindler
Originally Posted by Ed_
I use it "like" an X1 i had a X1, but the buttons are not working properly! The K2 is very very robust, and all the buttons, fadders and knobs, are A&H standart. and it comes with soundcard
what do you use the faders for trying to believe of what i should map on the K2 as im using a Xone 42 mixer so i dont need EQ or channel faders as i use the Xone for that
Lamonica Basenberg
so, here it is!

XONE:92, XONE K2, Kontrol F1, Technics SL1210 MK2
IMG_4443.JPG
the photo was taken without the "digital" side connected: Macbook Pro 15" & Audio 4 DJ

hope you like it
Lamonica Basenberg
the middle faders are the Dry/Wet for FX1 and 2, the others i use to mix internaly when i needo to, alongside the eq knobs on that faders. when using DVS i dont use them, just te centre ones
Kasandra Kreindler
Originally Posted by Ed_
I use it "like" an X1 i had a X1, but the buttons are not working properly! The K2 is very very robust, and all the buttons, fadders and knobs, are A&H standart. and it comes with soundcard
what do you use the faders for trying to believe of what i should map on the K2 as im using a Xone 42 mixer so i dont need EQ or channel faders as i use the Xone for that
Lamonica Basenberg
Kasandra Kreindler
Very nice setup! similar to mine i am believeing of replacing my X1 with a K2, how do u use your K2 in your setup?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy