Liamc's Setup

Liamc's Setup
Posted on: 20.01.2012 by Frankie Helter
Just finished this deck stand Before Christmas, Made it out of Scrap MDF then wrapped in faux leather Held up by Scaffold Poles through the wall so its solid. Cost Less that
Frankie Helter
Just finished this deck stand Before Christmas, Made it out of Scrap MDF then wrapped in faux leather Held up by Scaffold Poles through the wall so its solid. Cost Less that
Julianna Riecken
Originally Posted by DJ-Liamc
Cheers mate, live close to loughborough U?
Just up the road from me then, I'm in Burbage, just outside of Hinckley
Frankie Helter
Originally Posted by Otacon
Damnnnnn thats a clean setup man!!! Does the mixer being in the desk mess with you at all? i feel like itd mess me up x-fader wise but i dunno...still that desk is one of the coolest ive seen on the site, big ups!
Thanks mate, Got used to the mixer being sunken in, prefer it now actually. made it so i can still use the controls on the bottom of the mixer too.
Frankie Helter
Josiah Kornegay

Laurence Calisto
absolutely gorgeous, mate. eyeing that up, i might want to try and build something like that myself.
Josiah Kornegay
New pics

Josiah Kornegay

Josiah Kornegay

Julianna Riecken
Originally Posted by DJ-Liamc
Just up the road from me then, I'm in Burbage, just outside of Hinckley
Ada Matzkin
sick set up, very nice desk.
Frankie Helter
Julianna Riecken
Nice man! Where in Leicestershire are you?
Keli Muennink
Very nice, such a cool idea. i first saw a setup like this on metrofarm
Yong Aptekar
Rad. That is the coolest desk I've seen. That faux leather is pretty fly too
Ira Alsadi
Jealous am I. I have wanted to do the flush mount for my set up for years. Very nice.
Frankie Helter
Originally Posted by Otacon
Damnnnnn thats a clean setup man!!! Does the mixer being in the desk mess with you at all? i feel like itd mess me up x-fader wise but i dunno...still that desk is one of the coolest ive seen on the site, big ups!
Thanks mate, Got used to the mixer being sunken in, prefer it now actually. made it so i can still use the controls on the bottom of the mixer too.
Frankie Helter
Thanks, Yea the pole is for power cables, good idea for the sockets but we have only just decorated the room the missus would kill me if i asked to chop the wall out lol anyway the pole also carrys the phono cables to the amp so there still would be 1 cable to try and hide.
Ladonna Schlender
Floating decks FTW!

I presume the tube going down the wall is for power.

If it were me I'd put power sockets in the wall at the back of the desk (hidden) to completely tidy it up and have a truly floating look.

Liking the faux leather look also.

Great job!
Erich Vallabhaneni

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy