Anyone miss how Show Your Setup used to be?

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Anyone miss how Show Your Setup used to be?Reply
Anyone miss how Show Your Setup used to be?
Posted on: 04.09.2012 by Mellisa Calenda
I miss being able to just scroll to the end of the thread and look at all the newly submitted setups. Its nice that everyone has there own thread now to have discussion on their gear and what not but i miss how it used to be as well. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Rosario Whitington
Originally Posted by Otacon
I like the new setup, but believe we should have a thread with all the unique/extreme setups in one place for motivation to expand or a thread with videos of how you use your setup.
Holy crap, that's what we need.
a section called,
Show your setup
&
Show your setup 'extreme'
One of the many reasons I look at others gear is because I want to be inspired:-P
Ciara Cuttill
Originally Posted by BradCee
in my defense, i started my own thread to announce my return to the site more than anything - not much of a defense really... lol
Me too ... I've disappeared for a while and once I ditched my moniker and changed my setup, I wanted to return back to the community that helped me get started.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Louie_V
I volunteer to take on that daunting task (for the good of the children, of corse).... All you had to do is ask!
Yeh I'd do it. I don't have a job atm
Shantae Faile
Originally Posted by photojojo
That's what the setup updates was supposed to be, just new pictures with really no comments. The amount of work staying on top of new setups for everybody that posted was really pretty overwhelming though.
I volunteer to take on that daunting task (for the good of the children, of corse).... All you had to do is ask!
Mellisa Calenda
I miss being able to just scroll to the end of the thread and look at all the newly submitted setups. Its nice that everyone has there own thread now to have discussion on their gear and what not but i miss how it used to be as well. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Rosario Whitington
Originally Posted by Otacon
I like the new setup, but believe we should have a thread with all the unique/extreme setups in one place for motivation to expand or a thread with videos of how you use your setup.
Holy crap, that's what we need.
a section called,
Show your setup
&
Show your setup 'extreme'
One of the many reasons I look at others gear is because I want to be inspired:-P
Charise Duphily
I actually do miss it. I normally check setups once a month or so but now whenever I come back I've forgotten which threads I've already seen and struggle to find the new ones. Maybe I'm just being picky but I thought it was easier before.
Ciara Cuttill
Originally Posted by BradCee
in my defense, i started my own thread to announce my return to the site more than anything - not much of a defense really... lol
Me too ... I've disappeared for a while and once I ditched my moniker and changed my setup, I wanted to return back to the community that helped me get started.
Erich Vallabhaneni
Dorcas Bassignani

i do have a post in the main thread too for my old VCI setup
Desire Piedmont
This is all I know and it works for me.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Louie_V
Yeh I'd do it. I don't have a job atm
Latoria Kavulich
I prefer the new system personally. then again, i am a lazy %$#@

Shantae Faile
Originally Posted by photojojo
That's what the setup updates was supposed to be, just new pictures with really no comments. The amount of work staying on top of new setups for everybody that posted was really pretty overwhelming though.
Lyndsey Stiff
yeah man, I'm definitely feeling the same way
Leeanna Ayla

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy