The Setup and whatever else I can think of

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: The Setup and whatever else I can think ofReply
The Setup and whatever else I can think of
Posted on: 30.12.2012 by Cristobal Malwitz
Hello! I am a producer. I started this year when I got FL Studio and I just got into it! I guess, I don't know, but I'm here and I'm ready to show my setup to the world! I don't have a picture yet, so I'm just going to give my gear listing. 1) Akai Pro LPD8. 2) Alesis QX25. 3) Behringer Xenyx 1202FX. 4) Windows Desktop PC. That's about it, I can't believe of anything else. Note: My family is against Macs for some reason (I believe that our Mac broke down after one day of use). I use Ableton Live, FL Studio, Audacity, Mixxx and most likely other stuff. I don't use DJ software or controllers because the layout makes me sick! But, I LOOOOVE mixers and MIDI controllers!
I hope I can get a picture of my setup soon. Davao
Cristobal Malwitz
Hello! I am a producer. I started this year when I got FL Studio and I just got into it! I guess, I don't know, but I'm here and I'm ready to show my setup to the world! I don't have a picture yet, so I'm just going to give my gear listing. 1) Akai Pro LPD8. 2) Alesis QX25. 3) Behringer Xenyx 1202FX. 4) Windows Desktop PC. That's about it, I can't believe of anything else. Note: My family is against Macs for some reason (I believe that our Mac broke down after one day of use). I use Ableton Live, FL Studio, Audacity, Mixxx and most likely other stuff. I don't use DJ software or controllers because the layout makes me sick! But, I LOOOOVE mixers and MIDI controllers!
I hope I can get a picture of my setup soon. Davao
Michell Wehrmeyer
Keep looking at controllers. theres so much out there you are bound to find a layout you like

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy