My Controllers

My Controllers
Posted on: 06.01.2013 by Scottie Pazin
I have a
-13" MBP
-Pioneer DDJ-SX
-Serato DJ
-Insignia 39" 1080i TV (HDMI connection)
-Audioengine 2 "monitors"

I like it, what do you guys believe? This is just the beginning !
Scottie Pazin
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Nice, which headphones do you use? Next step should be some big ol' speakers
I was hoping my headphones could slip under the radar.. Pioneer HDJ-500. Headphones and monitors are next in line!

Originally Posted by sangesf
nice man have you tried traktor pro yet
Yeah before this I started with a Traktor S2/ Traktor Pro w/ Remix Decks. I really like Serato DJ/DDJ-SX, you can show bar/club owners you have XLR or audio imput for their make-shift PA systems and also that you're running "Serato" (for some reason places I've played require this) but little do they know, my set will be full of live samples and 4 track mixing!

The layout is clean and every day that I mix with it I uncover a new function or mixture thereof.
Scottie Pazin
I have a
-13" MBP
-Pioneer DDJ-SX
-Serato DJ
-Insignia 39" 1080i TV (HDMI connection)
-Audioengine 2 "monitors"

I like it, what do you guys believe? This is just the beginning !
Venita Ye
Nice setup!

Are there many places that don't allow you to use traktor?
Tatum Ansaldo
Yeh I don't believe there's any overriding reason why you'd want to use Traktor with an SX unless you're already a dedicated Traktor head. Serato DJ is very capable.

HDJ-500s are fine, I used to have a pair but the headband snapped on me much sooner than I expected. I've got TMA-1s now and I love them.
Scottie Pazin
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
I was hoping my headphones could slip under the radar.. Pioneer HDJ-500. Headphones and monitors are next in line!

Originally Posted by sangesf
Yeah before this I started with a Traktor S2/ Traktor Pro w/ Remix Decks. I really like Serato DJ/DDJ-SX, you can show bar/club owners you have XLR or audio imput for their make-shift PA systems and also that you're running "Serato" (for some reason places I've played require this) but little do they know, my set will be full of live samples and 4 track mixing!

The layout is clean and every day that I mix with it I uncover a new function or mixture thereof.
Elvin Auda
Tatum Ansaldo

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy