what do you think of that?

what do you think of that?
Posted on: 06.01.2013 by Carlee Menza
Hello
I am about to change my entire desk, because When I realize that my mpc 5000 (that I am actually selling btw, sorry for the off topic) that I always used is just not the thing I was looking for, I mean the mpc is great in its own way but I want to perform live and be able to do even more and the mpc won't let me . for music production and to be fixed in a desk its great, to move around an play live its not.
So with the money of the selling that I wish to make, I decided to buy a new kind of products, and this is my thoughts:

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello
I am about to change my entire desk, because When I realize that my mpc 5000 (that I am actually selling btw, sorry for the off topic) that I always used is just not the thing I was looking for, I mean the mpc is great in its own way but I want to perform live and be able to do even more and the mpc won't let me . for music production and to be fixed in a desk its great, to move around an play live its not.
So with the money of the selling that I wish to make, I decided to buy a new kind of products, and this is my thoughts:

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
DSCN4392.jpg
ok, this is the most current photo of my desk, with a few changes now but its basically the same structure.
Carlee Menza
Hello

MacBook Pro 15
Carlee Menza
DSCN4392.jpg
ok, this is the most current photo of my desk, with a few changes now but its basically the same structure.
Dick Korus
Id say km queneo has a lot of functionality for the price.
Johnna Callery
this is the show your setup community
Carlee Menza
in terms of software, I am using currently reason but day by day I am changing to ableton live (but slowly)
for my live acts I have this in mind:
the ideal set for me probably is:
maschine for sampling and to throw sequences and banks up to the controllers, midi fighter 3D to play live (with machine help in terms of pads and knobs) and another controller maybe like lauchpad to levels, FXs transitions etc. all of that opened in ableton live and maschine software also.
Margaretta Hebenstreit
you never said what software you want to work with. ableton with maschine running as plugin would probably be the choice for what you want to do since it seems to be going towards live performance. so you probably need to add ableton to your "shopping cart". if you dont have mixer of any sort, a different kind of controller for ableton which does not have just buttons might be worth looking into, for example the "livid ohmRGB" (or other livid products), or an "apc400".
also, the maschine mk2 is nice with the colours and all, but the mk1 is just as good imo and a lot cheaper.
i do not use any of the above controllers (except for the maschine), so these are just what i would consider when going to a setup like you wish to go for.

and i also believe you posted this in the wrong part of the community , but a mod will probably move it.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy