My new/old set up

My new/old set up
Posted on: 16.01.2013 by Jewell Contardi
hi guys and girls ........heres a couple of pics of my setups ! ive been bedroom bangin since 99 so nothing too technical .
Sorry for the quality of the older setup ( it was a while ago ) but it was 2 technics 1210 mk2 and a behringer 4 channel mixer . The mixer was a rip off of the pioneer djm 600 so it had basic effects and the bench was custom made by a furniture maker friend which i later accuired . ive still got all my vinyl but everything else has gone.

My newer set up is very new , ive borrowed my mates controller ( vci 300 ) which he doesent use much and i have my moniters from the old setup ( fostex pm1 ) which still crack ! the stand i made myself and it was my old fish tank stand i converted .Its now totally portable and its made for reaquiring some 1210's again and a Pioneer ddj-sx or maybe if pioneer make a high end traktor controller ?? I still have to make some metal stands to get the monitors off the bench and sort a laptop stand out also.

As ive only started playing again after a little spell ( now have a family ) its been fun catchin up with the boys havin a spin and buying and seaching for new music ! awesome hobby for me and something i dont want to give away anytime soon . Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_685.jpgDSCN5836.jpg
Jewell Contardi
hi guys and girls ........heres a couple of pics of my setups ! ive been bedroom bangin since 99 so nothing too technical .
Sorry for the quality of the older setup ( it was a while ago ) but it was 2 technics 1210 mk2 and a behringer 4 channel mixer . The mixer was a rip off of the pioneer djm 600 so it had basic effects and the bench was custom made by a furniture maker friend which i later accuired . ive still got all my vinyl but everything else has gone.

My newer set up is very new , ive borrowed my mates controller ( vci 300 ) which he doesent use much and i have my moniters from the old setup ( fostex pm1 ) which still crack ! the stand i made myself and it was my old fish tank stand i converted .Its now totally portable and its made for reaquiring some 1210's again and a Pioneer ddj-sx or maybe if pioneer make a high end traktor controller ?? I still have to make some metal stands to get the monitors off the bench and sort a laptop stand out also.

As ive only started playing again after a little spell ( now have a family ) its been fun catchin up with the boys havin a spin and buying and seaching for new music ! awesome hobby for me and something i dont want to give away anytime soon . Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_685.jpgDSCN5836.jpg

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy