Errorsmith's setup!

Errorsmith's setup!
Posted on: 26.01.2013 by Rodolfo Oriol
Hello.

This is my home setup located in Sweden.

This is my timeline of my setup.

When I was about 10 my dream was to make music and play it. I saved all my money from birthdays and christmas money. So when I was 13 I decided to buy a traktor S4 and a pair of headphones and a collection of music.

first traktor.jpg
another first traktor.jpg
third first traktor.jpg

about 6 months later I got more and more into producing and I bought a pair of headphones, the KRK'S KNS 6400 and Ableton INTRO

headphones.jpg

And about 1 year later my old speakers gave up, but luckily I was a trainee in a music store and I bought a pair of studio monitors instead, the KRK RoKIT's for 100$ cheaper!

monitorer.jpg

To make things easier, I bought a laptop stand with a built in fan and I also bought a Akai LPD8 for fast looping and fast EQ kills. And this is where I am now !

424019_319529354830893_1828434007_n.jpg
Rodolfo Oriol
Originally Posted by botstein
Yep that's me.

No just kidding, I cant believe there is another one that has the name errorsmith!! ;// guess I will have to find a new name.
Antoinette Harbst
Originally Posted by PjAndreasson
Thats a nice grinder in those headphones bro.
Rodolfo Oriol
Hello.

This is my home setup located in Sweden.

This is my timeline of my setup.

When I was about 10 my dream was to make music and play it. I saved all my money from birthdays and christmas money. So when I was 13 I decided to buy a traktor S4 and a pair of headphones and a collection of music.

first traktor.jpg
another first traktor.jpg
third first traktor.jpg

about 6 months later I got more and more into producing and I bought a pair of headphones, the KRK'S KNS 6400 and Ableton INTRO

headphones.jpg

And about 1 year later my old speakers gave up, but luckily I was a trainee in a music store and I bought a pair of studio monitors instead, the KRK RoKIT's for 100$ cheaper!

monitorer.jpg

To make things easier, I bought a laptop stand with a built in fan and I also bought a Akai LPD8 for fast looping and fast EQ kills. And this is where I am now !

424019_319529354830893_1828434007_n.jpg
Rodolfo Oriol
Originally Posted by botstein
Yep that's me.

No just kidding, I cant believe there is another one that has the name errorsmith!! ;// guess I will have to find a new name.
Ervin Calvery
http://www.errorsmith.de/
Rodolfo Oriol
@darthserious https://soundcloud.com/pj-andreasson

@davoh sorry but what's a grinder :P?
Antoinette Harbst
Originally Posted by PjAndreasson
Thats a nice grinder in those headphones bro.
Renetta Strykowski
Where can i find your music!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy