.saint's "nothing fancy" setup.

.saint's "nothing fancy" setup.
Posted on: 25.01.2013 by Wiley Pollastrini

my "mancave/basement setup"

s4, f1, 13"mbp, tma-1 (FG edition), 27" imac, oxygen 49, av40s (stands on the way), LaCie lightscribe external burner & a CFX "crusty" mask
F1 is mapped for FX (in midi mode) and im going to start working on a midi mode FX map for the S4 (something similar to scamo's and eans but used in midi mode, if my stinking In-Port on my controller manager decides to pik up the S4). i would like to pick up an X1 to play with as well.

have all my music on a 1tb "LaCie +stark" drive but i recently purchased the 1tb "LaCie Rugged" thunderbolt drive to take with me on gigs for the BUS power and portability & durability, not pictured.

the +stark stays at home now connected to the iMac always. desk was from staples, it was on sale for $60

i would eventually like to pick up a maschine mkII someday and update my old iMac to something that i can add more ram to since i'm maxed out at 6gigs.

updates to my setup are slim so this wont be a heavily updated thread but im super happy with what i got and how its working.
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by .saint
The bust is my cfx "crusty" mask that I wear at my annual home haunt here in PA.
You should enlarge the ears, and put GIANT headphones on it
fit it over your head, and put a small window behind the eyes so you can see.
Then you can wear it while djing at a GIG and youll be the next big thing

No more mau5- heads. Next up.... 5aintHead5
Ervin Calvery
Haha. I'm a Halloween/haunted house guy.
Have you been to the Headless Horseman up here in NY? They go all out.
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by Jester
Nice one. Digging the bust on the table there.
looks like its his favorite follower. Meets up with him at every gig
Wiley Pollastrini

my "mancave/basement setup"

s4, f1, 13"mbp, tma-1 (FG edition), 27" imac, oxygen 49, av40s (stands on the way), LaCie lightscribe external burner & a CFX "crusty" mask
F1 is mapped for FX (in midi mode) and im going to start working on a midi mode FX map for the S4 (something similar to scamo's and eans but used in midi mode, if my stinking In-Port on my controller manager decides to pik up the S4). i would like to pick up an X1 to play with as well.

have all my music on a 1tb "LaCie +stark" drive but i recently purchased the 1tb "LaCie Rugged" thunderbolt drive to take with me on gigs for the BUS power and portability & durability, not pictured.

the +stark stays at home now connected to the iMac always. desk was from staples, it was on sale for $60

i would eventually like to pick up a maschine mkII someday and update my old iMac to something that i can add more ram to since i'm maxed out at 6gigs.

updates to my setup are slim so this wont be a heavily updated thread but im super happy with what i got and how its working.
Wiley Pollastrini
hahahaha, its a mask it has eye holes, ear holes, nose holes and a mouth.
its a silicone mask, form fitting, pretty crazy

i considered wearing to a gig, actually.
here is the mask you guys been talking about, this isn't me but same mask.

as for the headless horseman, i never been to the haunt but i know one of the lead makeup artists and the owner of the joint.
Libbie Orion
The bust is my cfx "crusty" mask that I wear at my annual home haunt here in PA.
You should enlarge the ears, and put GIANT headphones on it
fit it over your head, and put a small window behind the eyes so you can see.
Then you can wear it while djing at a GIG and youll be the next big thing

No more mau5- heads. Next up.... 5aintHead5
Ervin Calvery
Haha. I'm a Halloween/haunted house guy.
Have you been to the Headless Horseman up here in NY? They go all out.
Dick Korus
Very nice setup.
a desk is the next thing on my list and I like this one!
Wiley Pollastrini
Haha. I'm a Halloween/haunted house guy. Started producing ambient soundscapes years ago and turned to more dance/club/dub stuff recently.

Lillia Datson
No ones questioned that head on the table yet then?!!
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by Jester
looks like its his favorite follower. Meets up with him at every gig
Latoria Kavulich
Rose Schneeberg
Reminds me of my setup
Really nice
Stanley Topoleski
its all you really need put that on a sale boat and move in you will be set for life lol
Kandi Odom
Nice setup!!!!!!!!!!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy