Mwn's Spare Room Set-Up

Mwn's Spare Room Set-Up
Posted on: 14.01.2013 by Arla Seniw
Hi,
Been a lurker on here for a while on post sporadically every now and again.

About a year ago for my birthday i decided i wanted to have a go and explore 'Dj'ing' after knowing my dad used to do it 20-30 years before me.

Bought myself an S4 and some sennheiser 215's and set it up in my bedroom.

Bought the KRK's slightly after as i needed some decent speaker.

Shortly after on a long train journey i needed perking up so snatched up a MF from somebody on here.

After this i took my first steps onto the property ladder and joint bought a house with my parents for uni. (Highly recommend to try living on your at least once, its brilliant)

With that came a spare room so i now had room for my stuff. Cue ikea.

Back home i purchased these off gumtree from a guy that lived round the corner for parties etc

While at uni it turned out i was eligible for a Laptop (Learning Difficulties ) so got that and snatched up Traktor scratch too see what this TT hype was all about.

Got these for my Birthday this year.

and this is my set up as it stands today. (Until i get that itch for new gear)

Arla Seniw
Hi,
Been a lurker on here for a while on post sporadically every now and again.

About a year ago for my birthday i decided i wanted to have a go and explore 'Dj'ing' after knowing my dad used to do it 20-30 years before me.

Bought myself an S4 and some sennheiser 215's and set it up in my bedroom.

Bought the KRK's slightly after as i needed some decent speaker.

Shortly after on a long train journey i needed perking up so snatched up a MF from somebody on here.

After this i took my first steps onto the property ladder and joint bought a house with my parents for uni. (Highly recommend to try living on your at least once, its brilliant)

With that came a spare room so i now had room for my stuff. Cue ikea.

Back home i purchased these off gumtree from a guy that lived round the corner for parties etc

While at uni it turned out i was eligible for a Laptop (Learning Difficulties ) so got that and snatched up Traktor scratch too see what this TT hype was all about.

Got these for my Birthday this year.

and this is my set up as it stands today. (Until i get that itch for new gear)

Ami Lele
Well the 900 nexus is great but the Z2 is too.. I believe that it is all about preference and the style of music you mix
Arla Seniw
I started with the S4. When i sell it i hope to move to something like a 900 Nexus.

What would the Z2 offer me in control over the S4?
Ami Lele
Why dont you ditch the S4 soon and Pick up a Z2 or maybe (if it comes out) Z4 soon
Arla Seniw
Just to save up for a 900 Nexus and i will be happy.
Armanda Yankauskas
i am highly jealous of your cdjs
Arla Seniw
Haha, will do. Price was too good to be missed. Even if it involved a 2 hour drive there.
Judi Sissel
That's a nice expenditure you got sitting there... Enjoy sir!
Arla Seniw
Had a little expenditure today.

Arla Seniw
Haha the Fools Gold ones are nice! but i have a thing for lime green and black <3

Shoes, cars, headphones it doesn't matter
Tatum Ansaldo
Fools gold edition ftw, yellow > green
Yong Aptekar
very jealous of those TMAs. I wanted the beatport ones, and ended up with the regular black. Still trying to find a way to paint the cables.
Arla Seniw
I did believe about that but have only ever used them this way. Change is scary haha
Nevada Edgette
Looks great! I got the same Ikea Expedit setup for my gear. You should look into getting a Vika amon table top in the future to set up your TT's in the battle position.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy