Lambox's Setup

Lambox's Setup
Posted on: 31.01.2013 by Verona Fashbaugh
Not much to look at, but here she is:

Just picked up a Peavey i2 mic on impulse today at the local guitar shop for about $45. I gotta say, if you're in the market for an inexpensive mic, this should be a consideration for you. It's not going to give you record-quality vocals, but if you need it to do other things (ie: record weird vocal glitches and samples, record stuff in general, vocoder stuff, escpecially) then this is not a bad choice.

Otherwise:
(2) Mackie MR5
KRK 10S Subwoofer
Korg Microkorg
M-Audio O2
Numark DJ I/O
NI Guitar Rig Session I/O
Novation Launchpad
M-Audio X-Session
Akai MPD 18
Sennheiser HD25-II Headphones

Not pictured:
Two late 80s Yamaha devices I'm currently working on circuit bending.
Verona Fashbaugh
Originally Posted by Wafelstroop
is there any specific use you have for the Xsession? and how do you rate it for its price?
The X-Session is phenomenal for its price. I use it whenever I need to map knobs, faders, etc.
Verona Fashbaugh
Not much to look at, but here she is:

Just picked up a Peavey i2 mic on impulse today at the local guitar shop for about $45. I gotta say, if you're in the market for an inexpensive mic, this should be a consideration for you. It's not going to give you record-quality vocals, but if you need it to do other things (ie: record weird vocal glitches and samples, record stuff in general, vocoder stuff, escpecially) then this is not a bad choice.

Otherwise:
(2) Mackie MR5
KRK 10S Subwoofer
Korg Microkorg
M-Audio O2
Numark DJ I/O
NI Guitar Rig Session I/O
Novation Launchpad
M-Audio X-Session
Akai MPD 18
Sennheiser HD25-II Headphones

Not pictured:
Two late 80s Yamaha devices I'm currently working on circuit bending.
Verona Fashbaugh
Originally Posted by Wafelstroop
is there any specific use you have for the Xsession? and how do you rate it for its price?
The X-Session is phenomenal for its price. I use it whenever I need to map knobs, faders, etc.
Kandy Kuenn
Valeri Millstein
Those posters...

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy