MV 630 - Hercules RMX and LPD8

MV 630 - Hercules RMX and LPD8
Posted on: 10.05.2012 by Iola Matus
Hi everyone, new guy here absolutely love this website

so anyways i've recently picked up a few pieces of kit...

A Hercules RMX for 100 bucks, an Akai Lpd8 for 50, and an Odyssey case from a friend for 20 bucks!!

i got tired of putting the Akai pad on my keyboard or on a seperate table so i built a ghetto little shelf for it

my next move is to buy some Chroma caps for the lpd8, a much needed improvement as the stock knobs are rather short

after that i have no idea, i have looked into the M-Audio Trigger Finger and Oxygen 49 for Ableton use... my gear costs are relatively low so far, so i'm looking for any tips this wonderful community may have to offer

-MV
Iola Matus
Originally Posted by AndrewFuse
Do you believe that Chroma Caps will fit LPD8?
yup!
not my picture but i found this somewhere...
looks like a nice upgrade

Iola Matus
Hi everyone, new guy here absolutely love this website

so anyways i've recently picked up a few pieces of kit...

A Hercules RMX for 100 bucks, an Akai Lpd8 for 50, and an Odyssey case from a friend for 20 bucks!!

i got tired of putting the Akai pad on my keyboard or on a seperate table so i built a ghetto little shelf for it

my next move is to buy some Chroma caps for the lpd8, a much needed improvement as the stock knobs are rather short

after that i have no idea, i have looked into the M-Audio Trigger Finger and Oxygen 49 for Ableton use... my gear costs are relatively low so far, so i'm looking for any tips this wonderful community may have to offer

-MV
Shad Rametta
I wonder if he made that stand, or re-purposed it?

If it's the latter, I would love to know what that is.....

anyone have a clue?
Iola Matus
Originally Posted by AndrewFuse
yup!
not my picture but i found this somewhere...
looks like a nice upgrade

Lynell Piechocinski
Era Roka
Totally understand that!
Iola Matus
whoops fixed the pics. i'd like me an s4 but my friends a&h xone:92 had me drooling
Era Roka
your pic's aren't working, started on a RMX here too, i saved my money for an S4. After that i started buying ramdom things

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy