Durtyjerzy609's new and updated setup

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Durtyjerzy609's new and updated setupReply
Durtyjerzy609's new and updated setup
Posted on: 02.07.2012 by Stefania Herb
hey guys heres my new setup as for now, i got an apc 20 on the way IMAG0084.jpgIMAG0085.jpgIMAG0086.jpgIMAG0087.jpg

SAMSUNG R530 15.6 LAPPY WITH 4 GIG RAM 500 GIG HD
2 NUMARK TTX1
RANE TTM57SL
NOVATION DICERS
ALESIS M1 520 POWERED MONITORS
FOCUSRITE SCARLET 2I2 AUDIO INTERFACE
BEATS BY DRE -freebies so dont hate
SOME MIC OF UNKNOWN NAME BUT WORKS OK FOR WHAT I NEED
APC 20 ON ITS WAY -should be at my place by the time i get done work today
Stefania Herb
ok a lil update... got rid of the bottles and whipped up a nice bit of steel rod wrapped in carbon fiber to support the heavy ass shelf, added a powered usb hub and a wireless mouse so everything will talk nice to lappy...gettin ready to add a slide out keybord shelf so i can add an akai mpd or some other sort of midi keyboard IMAG0092.jpgIMAG0093.jpg
Stefania Herb
Originally Posted by Toastmaster
Shelved Drawers = Mind Blown.

Very nice looking. What are you using to raise the height (I can see some sort of support below the table).
the supports are the lillangen legs again from ikea and they are 39cm deep which is the same depth as the expedit book shelf. the shelf with the drawers is the ekby tore, they are a bit heavy but well worth it for the extra storage for lil bits and my mic, which doesnt get used often. i have some under shelf lighting planned as well, and with the shelf there is enough gap under the drawer and between the bottom of the shelf to run the wiring without it being seen. thanks alot for the cooments, it was alot of hard work, and alot of time on ikea.com the nice thing about teir website is when you add items to your shopping list it will give you all your dimensions, so it all there in front of you when you go to configure your setup, it also makes the trip to ikea well easy as it will give you the locations of what you need at your local store
Stefania Herb
Originally Posted by MWagner
What size Ikea tabletop is that? it looks just about perfect.
the table top is the vika amon table top in the 150cm length, which by the way is the same height as an expedit bookshelf laid on its side
Stefania Herb
hey guys heres my new setup as for now, i got an apc 20 on the way IMAG0084.jpgIMAG0085.jpgIMAG0086.jpgIMAG0087.jpg

SAMSUNG R530 15.6 LAPPY WITH 4 GIG RAM 500 GIG HD
2 NUMARK TTX1
RANE TTM57SL
NOVATION DICERS
ALESIS M1 520 POWERED MONITORS
FOCUSRITE SCARLET 2I2 AUDIO INTERFACE
BEATS BY DRE -freebies so dont hate
SOME MIC OF UNKNOWN NAME BUT WORKS OK FOR WHAT I NEED
APC 20 ON ITS WAY -should be at my place by the time i get done work today
Sherlyn Wolver
Get rid of the books and throw in your vinyl!!

Looks good bro!!
Beata Adamsky
Nice set up indeed !!! The next step is perhaps to hide cables and buy some more records instead of books !!! ;-)
Albertina Fay
what are you using to hold the tabletop to the expedit? brackets in the back?

Can you take a picture (profile view) so I can so how much of a gap you have in the back?
i'm looking do to something similar and this would help a lot.
Eden Effland
Nice setup!
Stefania Herb
ok a lil update... got rid of the bottles and whipped up a nice bit of steel rod wrapped in carbon fiber to support the heavy ass shelf, added a powered usb hub and a wireless mouse so everything will talk nice to lappy...gettin ready to add a slide out keybord shelf so i can add an akai mpd or some other sort of midi keyboard IMAG0092.jpgIMAG0093.jpg
Stefania Herb
the nice thing about having a full machine shop at you disposal means i can do something crazy, so ive sat down and written a nice lil CNC program to machine up some 8mm plexi to make some invisible supports with breeze holes for wiring, im also working on an idea for a sliding surface under the table top for a midi keyboard/mouse pad, so i can move the apc20 a lil closer to me.. ive also got a nice 37 inch flatscreen i plan to mount on the wall for use as an external monitor.. the missus is also clearing thru some of those wrethced book so i can have some more room, so the idea now might be to move the laptop to under the table so it out of the way and with the external tv/monitor with the hidden work surface and such will both clean up the table and make my work area a lil more ergonomic

as for the dicers.... its all about that yummy dj putty they came with
Osvaldo Newhall
NIce table but the drawer shelf' s support brackets where the laptop and speakers are located look like it's not gonna hold. You have to replace those bottles soon.

What holds the dicers on the Numarks?
Stefania Herb
believe me mate, if i could have a nice lil seperate room with all my art work and man toys setup , i soo would, but comprimise is a mofo
Federico Bernadino
Its a mans domain!stand your ground else the dog bed and the kids will be in there next lol
Stefania Herb
yeah i know, but it was a concession i had to make with the missus... i build my dj/production desk, and she gets a book case.... im believeing about covering that stuff up sumhow lol
Federico Bernadino
the lady books kinda kill it lol
Stefania Herb
Originally Posted by Toastmaster

Very nice looking. What are you using to raise the height (I can see some sort of support below the table).
the supports are the lillangen legs again from ikea and they are 39cm deep which is the same depth as the expedit book shelf. the shelf with the drawers is the ekby tore, they are a bit heavy but well worth it for the extra storage for lil bits and my mic, which doesnt get used often. i have some under shelf lighting planned as well, and with the shelf there is enough gap under the drawer and between the bottom of the shelf to run the wiring without it being seen. thanks alot for the cooments, it was alot of hard work, and alot of time on ikea.com the nice thing about teir website is when you add items to your shopping list it will give you all your dimensions, so it all there in front of you when you go to configure your setup, it also makes the trip to ikea well easy as it will give you the locations of what you need at your local store
Stefania Herb
Originally Posted by MWagner
the table top is the vika amon table top in the 150cm length, which by the way is the same height as an expedit bookshelf laid on its side
Chrissy Kynard

Werner Bile

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy