Setup ready.

Setup ready.
Posted on: 16.02.2013 by Reda Pontoriero
After entering the world of Traktor with a Xone 3D, I knew digital DJ-ing would become the future for me. I started with a Gemini 626 and 2x Stanton cd-players. After a year I replaced the Gimini for a Vestax PCV-275. One year later I replaced the Stantons for 2 OEM turntables and 2 Denon S-1000s. Sticked with this setup for a couple of years and after seeing Speedy J using a Xone 3D I solded the hole shebang and bought myself a Xone 3D with Traktor 3. Later on I extended this setup with an audio 8 for 4 deck support. When the DB4 was released I knew this would be my next mixer. And now it is my next mixer! I really love the sound and the effects of the DB4. On the 3d I used the send/return for reverb and delay effects and I don't miss them. The DB4 gives me enough delays and reverbs and the use of the X1s in midi-mode with Ableton gives me also good reverbs and delays in send mode.
So this is my setup for the moment:

1 x Xone DB4
2 x Kontrol X1
1 x Maschine Mikro
1 x UC-33
1 x Sony MDR-7000
1 x Macbook Pro dedicated for Traktor / Ableton
1 x Macbook dedicated for Ableton / Maschine

Reda Pontoriero
After entering the world of Traktor with a Xone 3D, I knew digital DJ-ing would become the future for me. I started with a Gemini 626 and 2x Stanton cd-players. After a year I replaced the Gimini for a Vestax PCV-275. One year later I replaced the Stantons for 2 OEM turntables and 2 Denon S-1000s. Sticked with this setup for a couple of years and after seeing Speedy J using a Xone 3D I solded the hole shebang and bought myself a Xone 3D with Traktor 3. Later on I extended this setup with an audio 8 for 4 deck support. When the DB4 was released I knew this would be my next mixer. And now it is my next mixer! I really love the sound and the effects of the DB4. On the 3d I used the send/return for reverb and delay effects and I don't miss them. The DB4 gives me enough delays and reverbs and the use of the X1s in midi-mode with Ableton gives me also good reverbs and delays in send mode.
So this is my setup for the moment:

1 x Xone DB4
2 x Kontrol X1
1 x Maschine Mikro
1 x UC-33
1 x Sony MDR-7000
1 x Macbook Pro dedicated for Traktor / Ableton
1 x Macbook dedicated for Ableton / Maschine

Reda Pontoriero
He MRG12EG,

The UC-33 is buspowered, but the knobs aren't endless. I use it to control the Maschine. Volume with the faders and send/return with the knobs.
Jeffrey Akinsanya
i like the UC-33 never seen that before
i believe maybe what i was just looking for to pair with a launchpad / apc20

are the knobs endless and is it bus powered??

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy