my prototype m audio dvs scratch mixer 1 of 25 made

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: my prototype m audio dvs scratch mixer 1 of 25 madeReply
my prototype m audio dvs scratch mixer 1 of 25 made
Posted on: 21.02.2013 by Tamiko Manukian
was up guys so i got my hands on a mixer that wont see the light of day . the torq nexus from m audio.
the sound card in it does not have drivers and 2 outer upfaders on it or midi bassed and windows does not read it
how ever everything else does . i would have told them to change a few things like higher end buttons and some lower profile buttons by the faders and eq . plus it has a gain kill button .ya dont know what they where believeing on that.it also has a progress mediator which will never work .
i hope to get the cash to mod this mixer out soon to make it work better and have a sound card with drivers.IMG_5460.jpgIMG_5461.jpgIMG_5462.jpgIMG_5463.jpgIMG_5464.jpgIMG_5465.jpgIMG_5466.jpgIMG_5467.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LwauzWusto here is a vid
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by djcrossfade
new vid up
Mail it to me, I'll get everything working

I'm a major whore for anything Torq-related, was the best DJ software around until Avid killed it
Tamiko Manukian
the sound card in it does not work it does work like a standard mixer plus midi
new vid up
Tamiko Manukian
was up guys so i got my hands on a mixer that wont see the light of day . the torq nexus from m audio.
the sound card in it does not have drivers and 2 outer upfaders on it or midi bassed and windows does not read it
how ever everything else does . i would have told them to change a few things like higher end buttons and some lower profile buttons by the faders and eq . plus it has a gain kill button .ya dont know what they where believeing on that.it also has a progress mediator which will never work .
i hope to get the cash to mod this mixer out soon to make it work better and have a sound card with drivers.IMG_5460.jpgIMG_5461.jpgIMG_5462.jpgIMG_5463.jpgIMG_5464.jpgIMG_5465.jpgIMG_5466.jpgIMG_5467.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LwauzWusto here is a vid
Tamiko Manukian
yes there is after i mod the hell out of it i hope it will be cleaned up
Kiyoko Wellisch
Crickey, that's a lot of buttons!
Tamiko Manukian
mixvibes its waiting to pick you up . lol i may have to pull the vid soon but i will keep it up as long as i can
Doreen Schurle
new vid up
Mail it to me, I'll get everything working

I'm a major whore for anything Torq-related, was the best DJ software around until Avid killed it
Tamiko Manukian
new vid up
Tamiko Manukian
Tamiko Manukian
given that this mixer is not done i would like to make a midi fighter remix with other color options for the lights just like you get in the midi fighter 3d and i would mind using there software
with a new skin .
Tamiko Manukian
im going to update this and post a better vid . i hope it looks better
Tamiko Manukian
it was given to me by a budy of my bother that works at m audio. they where going to trash it
seeing how torq is no more .to bad this is the best thing that m audio has made for djing
if they opened it up to other dvs for there sound card

if u guys come across the other 24 i would get it. its worth $3000 cause of its a prototype
Tamiko Manukian
even asio does not read it sucks but no big deal its going to get updated with a audio 6 later
Jenae Hensarling
Nice.... Mind if i ask where the hell you came across this?
Brunilda Kora
Sounds like a job for ASIO4ALL
Marine Bavis
Nice work man!!
what you did with the audio?
Tamiko Manukian

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy