DJ Camo *Revised Set Up*

DJ Camo *Revised Set Up*
Posted on: 05.03.2013 by Tonisha Ehrlichman
photo-9.JPGphoto-10.JPGphoto-8.JPG

Been working on a new set up for a few weeks. Getting there bit my bit. Still on modding my case to fit my VCI-400 with 2 F1 Kontrols. Parts put together using that Ikea thread. Basement is popping now. But Im well on my way.
Tonisha Ehrlichman
photo-9.JPGphoto-10.JPGphoto-8.JPG

Been working on a new set up for a few weeks. Getting there bit my bit. Still on modding my case to fit my VCI-400 with 2 F1 Kontrols. Parts put together using that Ikea thread. Basement is popping now. But Im well on my way.
Tonisha Ehrlichman
Thanks .. Me too.. The Beats work very well especially when they were $ Free.99.....
Clarinda Petrow
Like that clean look - but I just can't understand the hype with beats headphones
Tonisha Ehrlichman
@ Papo. Just some Locite instant grab glue and some 2 1/2 inch course screws from the inside of the Expedit shelf screwing down the table top. All the screws are inside the shelf. You can even see them once you fill up the shelves. Still want to put some lights inside...
Albertina Fay
can you post some pics to show how you secured to tabletop to the expedit?
Nevada Edgette
Dang! lovin the Red! Looks like you have just enough clearance from the monitors to the ceiling.
Tonisha Ehrlichman
Thanks dude. Appreciate it. Went with the red for a different look. I seen alot of black set up's. The case is a NS7 Gator Case. Gator cases are awesome. Its a beast. 37 lbs. I like there red handles and red locks on the side. Thats why i sent with the glosst red table. It stands out..
Dick Korus
That desk looks great! Also, what flight case/ coffin is that? Really like it!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy