The0ddSp0t's Setup

The0ddSp0t's Setup
Posted on: 04.03.2013 by Jeanie Schwentker

Jeanie Schwentker
Originally Posted by HarryK
Are the TTs Technics?
No they are Gemini's PT-2000, it's hard to find Technics and if you do they are either in bad condition or the owner doesn't want to part with them.
Jeanie Schwentker
Originally Posted by NoizeuNit
is that a chia pet on ur monitor? love additions of plant life in studios , i have my chameleon enclosure setup in mine with live plants want to add more plants >_<
It's actually just a fake plant, I am sure I will be adding some real plants some day. I find it cool that a lot of people, myself included, like to design their rooms around their Dj setup. I also do photography, so being able to incorporate both of them in one room adds a unique atmosphere and brings on a certain creativity to the music.
Dick Korus
Originally Posted by doctoreasy
I like the whole room. Everything is organized and clean, man.
+1 to this!
Jeanie Schwentker

Jeanie Schwentker
Originally Posted by HarryK
Are the TTs Technics?
No they are Gemini's PT-2000, it's hard to find Technics and if you do they are either in bad condition or the owner doesn't want to part with them.
Corey Ganer
Are the TTs Technics?
Werner Bile
nice setup and nice pics
Jeanie Schwentker
Originally Posted by NoizeuNit
is that a chia pet on ur monitor? love additions of plant life in studios , i have my chameleon enclosure setup in mine with live plants want to add more plants >_<
It's actually just a fake plant, I am sure I will be adding some real plants some day. I find it cool that a lot of people, myself included, like to design their rooms around their Dj setup. I also do photography, so being able to incorporate both of them in one room adds a unique atmosphere and brings on a certain creativity to the music.
Kasandra Kreindler
Jeanie Schwentker
Thanks guys, I have been working super hard to get this room just the way I want it. Funny thing is just after I had everything setup I busted a needle and had to wait a week for a new one. oh well all is good now.
I am now working on some custom sound diffusion panels so I will post more photos when I have them installed.
Kandi Odom
wow amazing space u got there!!!!!
Dick Korus
Originally Posted by doctoreasy
+1 to this!
Jeremiah Arvanites

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy