Bck2Basics - NLiNcS

Bck2Basics - NLiNcS
Posted on: 09.03.2013 by Maryellen Buffett
Right after looking at some of the crazy set ups most have on here I wasn't going to bother posting my effort ( in the making)
It's as you see it a straight up TT n mixer set up spinning purely vinyl.
Currently running off a technics amp/stacking system and technics speakers that cost me a bomb when I got it some years ago.
Looking to purchase a new improved set of headphones n mixer next then see what happens after that.

Lovin my new STANTON STR8-150 TT

Again it's nothing like some folks on here and I only do it for my musical pleasure n the odd house party.
Maryellen Buffett
Right after looking at some of the crazy set ups most have on here I wasn't going to bother posting my effort ( in the making)
It's as you see it a straight up TT n mixer set up spinning purely vinyl.
Currently running off a technics amp/stacking system and technics speakers that cost me a bomb when I got it some years ago.
Looking to purchase a new improved set of headphones n mixer next then see what happens after that.

Lovin my new STANTON STR8-150 TT

Again it's nothing like some folks on here and I only do it for my musical pleasure n the odd house party.
Maryellen Buffett
I really want to learn scratching n also it was the best deal that I could get on some second hand TT's.
Lakendra Sasek
why did u choose the straights???

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy