Awell Jr's setup

Awell Jr's setup
Posted on: 18.03.2013 by Ariane Mcferon
So I decided to share my setup with you, it's not that big or unique but it's something.
Hope you like it, and please comment what you would have done or what my next purchase should be!

DJ Mixer:
Numark Mixtrack Pro

Audio Interface:
Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Monitors:
Yamaha HS50M

Keyboard:
Akai MPK25

I also have a Behringer mixer I'll upload soon and I'm also working on a DIY MIDI Controller that I also will upload soon!

Lastly, as I mentioned, please say what you believe, what I can do, and what I should upgrade, buy or fix.

-Awell Jr
Ariane Mcferon
Originally Posted by Jiggy Flipp L.O.T
Nice work space Hide those wires and everything is set. How do like those yamaha monitors?
Thanks! And yeah I'm working on the wire problem, got any soluions? Anyways, the Yamaha monitors work very good and are, in my opinion, one of the best monitors you can get in that priceclass (this is my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong!) If you want I could PM you a review of them?
Ariane Mcferon
So I decided to share my setup with you, it's not that big or unique but it's something.
Hope you like it, and please comment what you would have done or what my next purchase should be!

DJ Mixer:
Numark Mixtrack Pro

Audio Interface:
Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Monitors:
Yamaha HS50M

Keyboard:
Akai MPK25

I also have a Behringer mixer I'll upload soon and I'm also working on a DIY MIDI Controller that I also will upload soon!

Lastly, as I mentioned, please say what you believe, what I can do, and what I should upgrade, buy or fix.

-Awell Jr
Margarette Totino
Cool setup.
Ariane Mcferon
Originally Posted by Jiggy Flipp L.O.T
Nice work space Hide those wires and everything is set. How do like those yamaha monitors?
Thanks! And yeah I'm working on the wire problem, got any soluions? Anyways, the Yamaha monitors work very good and are, in my opinion, one of the best monitors you can get in that priceclass (this is my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong!) If you want I could PM you a review of them?
Vernita Hanington

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy