Mista's Setup

Mista's Setup
Posted on: 13.03.2013 by Craig Kosloff
Hey guy's it's been a couple years I have been wanting to post my gear on here and finally found the time to do so. This is what I had and currently have set up over the past 3 years. Enjoy

DJ CONSOLE MK2, THROWBACK status, My first midi mixer, my buddy actually gave this to me back in 2010. This made me want to get something better and what started it all.
IMG_0409.jpg

So I upgraded and got this. I miss my Vestax VCI 300, I upgraded the caps which I bought from DJTT.
IMG_0275.jpgIMG_0311.jpg

My gear got stolen while on spring break 2011, I took my gear with me, so I went from the 300 to the Pioneer DDJS1 and the AIAIAI TMA1 Headphones and Odyssey coffin.
IMG_0883.jpgIMG_0884.jpgIMG_1015.jpg

In 2012 I sold the DDJS1 and got the VCI380, but wasn't impressed with it, so I returned it
and decided to go all out and go with the big boy setup.
IMG_0029.jpg

So this is my curent setup, purchased September 2012,
Pioneer DJM 900 NEXUS and a pair of CDJ 2000 NEXUS, I love it. I dont know, Im believeing of selling this and get the ddjsx, not sure tho.
IMG_0087.jpgIMG_0561.jpgIMG_0225.jpg
Craig Kosloff
Originally Posted by DubluW
Selling the 2000's for a DDJSX?! Id hold onto those mate, looks like a good setup that most of us can dream of!
Will do. Thanks, and yea it took me a while to save up for these.
Craig Kosloff
Originally Posted by mattmangrease
"I love it. I'm believeing of selling it..."

Man, you're crazy! Your current setup looks pretty great.
Thank you. lol yea im weird like that. I dont know what I was believeing.
Craig Kosloff
Originally Posted by epikeddie
Same setup here! Stick to the CDJs and add Ableton for sample clip launching and some crazy effects chains! Been working great for us!
Yea imma definitley look into that. Thats what I want is to do more sampling and have more effects.
Craig Kosloff
Hey guy's it's been a couple years I have been wanting to post my gear on here and finally found the time to do so. This is what I had and currently have set up over the past 3 years. Enjoy

DJ CONSOLE MK2, THROWBACK status, My first midi mixer, my buddy actually gave this to me back in 2010. This made me want to get something better and what started it all.
IMG_0409.jpg

So I upgraded and got this. I miss my Vestax VCI 300, I upgraded the caps which I bought from DJTT.
IMG_0275.jpgIMG_0311.jpg

My gear got stolen while on spring break 2011, I took my gear with me, so I went from the 300 to the Pioneer DDJS1 and the AIAIAI TMA1 Headphones and Odyssey coffin.
IMG_0883.jpgIMG_0884.jpgIMG_1015.jpg

In 2012 I sold the DDJS1 and got the VCI380, but wasn't impressed with it, so I returned it
and decided to go all out and go with the big boy setup.
IMG_0029.jpg

So this is my curent setup, purchased September 2012,
Pioneer DJM 900 NEXUS and a pair of CDJ 2000 NEXUS, I love it. I dont know, Im believeing of selling this and get the ddjsx, not sure tho.
IMG_0087.jpgIMG_0561.jpgIMG_0225.jpg
Shanna Bergo
You definitely have my dream set up i would like to add.... stay with that setup...it's sikkk! Just add on to it ..i regret getting rid of my mk5's
Delfina Suedmeyer
will trade you a ddjsx for that nexus setup if you dont like it.
Colene Scaglia
Haha if you'd ever want to trade, I would gladly offer up my DDJSX with odyssey Glide Case!
Georgie Lukowiak
Oh my sweet peas of jesus christs love of lisa.

That didn't make any sense , buy HOOOOOLY ! thats such a beautiful setup :')
Craig Kosloff
Originally Posted by DubluW
Selling the 2000's for a DDJSX?! Id hold onto those mate, looks like a good setup that most of us can dream of!
Will do. Thanks, and yea it took me a while to save up for these.
Craig Kosloff
Originally Posted by mattmangrease

Thank you. lol yea im weird like that. I dont know what I was believeing.
Craig Kosloff
Originally Posted by epikeddie
Same setup here! Stick to the CDJs and add Ableton for sample clip launching and some crazy effects chains! Been working great for us!
Yea imma definitley look into that. Thats what I want is to do more sampling and have more effects.
Sally Walkowiak

Merideth Garnder
Lillia Datson

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy