RaydogPR's Sweet & Simple Setup!

RaydogPR's Sweet & Simple Setup!
Posted on: 27.02.2013 by Lanelle Panarella
Finally decided to post a pic of my setup. Something simple I have put together in the past months. Chroma caps look weird with the flash but their really Red & Neon Orange combo. With some help from this community I got my DJ Ikea table going. Hoping to add either another F1 or a MFS. Tablet isn't doing much yet

Traktor S2 & F1, Numark Headphones, HP Laptop connected to a 21in TV. M-Audio AV40's.

Added X1

Lanelle Panarella
Originally Posted by Sam Hulley
Hey, just checking in as this looks (nearly) identical to my setup, except i have luminous green and magenta knobs, so not quite as tasteful as yours.

I use S2 and F1, but wanting to add either an X1 or a Midifighter to my set up (serious case of RGAS), how useful are you finding the X1?
The X1 works great for more control over your effects. I use the Beaubryte S2 mapping and effects 1&2 are jog wheel & echo effects so I don't have to worry about those so I mapped the X1 to have control over Effects 2&3. And of course you can control looping and a lot of other things with it. Plus I can just take the X1 to run Traktor for mixing music without the S2.
Lanelle Panarella
Originally Posted by augoR
what do u use the tablet for ?
I don't use it for anything yet...

Originally Posted by Razzlesnaz
I started on an s2. Great piece of kit. The F1 really opens up the creative possibilities once you learn the different modes for each possible for each cell.
Love the F1! so many possibilities, it has taken some time to decide when to use and when not to but I have fun with it for sure! Thanks for the encouragement!
Lanelle Panarella
Originally Posted by sicnarf033
if you add bass to it, let us know which kind. im believeing about buying monitors about the same size cause krk 5s are still pretty big.
Will do!
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by RaydogPR
Indeed! got them on sale through Amazon and I'm glad I did. Only thing I might consider buying is a small sub-woofer to add some bass.
That's awesome to hear. I have the opportunity to buy a pair for ~60-70 bucks, but I wasn't sure if I should get them compared to KRK 5s or something. Completely different price range but still. Cost efficiency!
Lanelle Panarella
Originally Posted by HighTopFade
Those little AV40s put out.
Indeed! got them on sale through Amazon and I'm glad I did. Only thing I might consider buying is a small sub-woofer to add some bass.
Lanelle Panarella
Finally decided to post a pic of my setup. Something simple I have put together in the past months. Chroma caps look weird with the flash but their really Red & Neon Orange combo. With some help from this community I got my DJ Ikea table going. Hoping to add either another F1 or a MFS. Tablet isn't doing much yet

Traktor S2 & F1, Numark Headphones, HP Laptop connected to a 21in TV. M-Audio AV40's.

Added X1

Lanelle Panarella
Originally Posted by Sam Hulley
Hey, just checking in as this looks (nearly) identical to my setup, except i have luminous green and magenta knobs, so not quite as tasteful as yours.

I use S2 and F1, but wanting to add either an X1 or a Midifighter to my set up (serious case of RGAS), how useful are you finding the X1?
The X1 works great for more control over your effects. I use the Beaubryte S2 mapping and effects 1&2 are jog wheel & echo effects so I don't have to worry about those so I mapped the X1 to have control over Effects 2&3. And of course you can control looping and a lot of other things with it. Plus I can just take the X1 to run Traktor for mixing music without the S2.
Neil Daavettila

Lanelle Panarella
Originally Posted by augoR
I don't use it for anything yet...

Originally Posted by Razzlesnaz
I started on an s2. Great piece of kit. The F1 really opens up the creative possibilities once you learn the different modes for each possible for each cell.
Love the F1! so many possibilities, it has taken some time to decide when to use and when not to but I have fun with it for sure! Thanks for the encouragement!
Jeannine Drobney
Joetta Vassil
Lanelle Panarella
Last piece of the puzzle for now! X1 with matching Chroma Caps...

Lanelle Panarella
Originally Posted by sicnarf033
if you add bass to it, let us know which kind. im believeing about buying monitors about the same size cause krk 5s are still pretty big.
Will do!
Delfina Suedmeyer
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by RaydogPR
That's awesome to hear. I have the opportunity to buy a pair for ~60-70 bucks, but I wasn't sure if I should get them compared to KRK 5s or something. Completely different price range but still. Cost efficiency!
Lanelle Panarella
Originally Posted by HighTopFade
Rena Estabrook
Lanelle Panarella
Im using Beaubryte's mapping for the S2. I believes its very nicely done.
Kandi Odom
What mapping are you using with the s2???
Lanelle Panarella
Besides the cool factor I must say they feel very nice. The material is nice and soft, gives you a good grip without having to press on them hard and I really like the indicators which make there positioning very easy especially in low light.
Nickie Poper
Nice set up man! The Chroma Caps look awesome! Tempted to get some for my X1... What's the quality like on them?
Lanelle Panarella
Thanks I like my colors to be sync'd lol! Im believeing about getting a Blk/Red MF Spectra to keep it going.
Kiyoko Wellisch
Sweet setup dude, I like the uniform colour thing you've got going on

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy