My studio.

My studio.
Posted on: 01.04.2013 by Maxie Miltz
Many years ago in the glory days of the recording industry, my father owned one of the few major recording studios in South Africa that I practically used to live in, learning about the art of recording, producing and meeting really cool artists at the same time. About 8 years ago the studio unfortunately had to shut its doors due to the drop in cd sales and the extreme change in the industry. My father fortunately kept the majority of his gear in storage. About last year I decided to rebuild the production part of the studio from scratch in a smallish storeroom in the back of my house. Here are the results (so far).

image (3).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (1).jpgimage.jpg

PS excuse my very bad photography.

if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask
Maxie Miltz
Many years ago in the glory days of the recording industry, my father owned one of the few major recording studios in South Africa that I practically used to live in, learning about the art of recording, producing and meeting really cool artists at the same time. About 8 years ago the studio unfortunately had to shut its doors due to the drop in cd sales and the extreme change in the industry. My father fortunately kept the majority of his gear in storage. About last year I decided to rebuild the production part of the studio from scratch in a smallish storeroom in the back of my house. Here are the results (so far).

image (3).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (1).jpgimage.jpg

PS excuse my very bad photography.

if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy