Antifmradio's (Dj Liqid Touch) Traktor Setup + some unconventional equip

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Antifmradio's (Dj Liqid Touch) Traktor Setup + some unconventional equipReply
Antifmradio's (Dj Liqid Touch) Traktor Setup + some unconventional equip
Posted on: 27.01.2013 by Libbie Orion
Man i have a lot going on in here. No wonder my Electric bill was HUGE before i started unplugging things hahah!!!
Well all i can say is a house party is REALLY nice at my place when i invite the djs from the radio station over.
Now its just (Hey dude, just bring your external and plug in)

Ok now, lets see whats going on here and i be happy to answer any replies you all may have about some of the gear . Because some of it is a bit unconventional

Lets start with the TOP MOUNTED stuff:

MF3D
Pioneer EFX 500
Alesis Air Efx
Traktor Kontrol F1
Traktor S4

On the far left of that pic you can see a MACHIE DFX-6, 6 channel mixer i use for add't mics or other studio equip when needed.

Ok next up. The RACK.. front side (This is what the S4 is mounted on top of to give it that ANGLE toward me)

Lets see here. Going from TOP to botton we have:

The PreSonus "TubePre" to power the Condenser Mic i like to use "MXL 2001"
Stanton "NEXT" NCD-7000 Dual CD Player
Denon DN-D4500 Dual CD Player
(Yellow module) ELCTRIX EQ Killer
(Green Module) Electrix Filter Queen
DOD 430Qx Dual 15band Stereo Equalizer
BDX 266XL Compressor / Gate
(and on the bottom) ---- TASCAM CD-RW 700 hard disc CD recorder ( i use this to help clean up any digital sound / filtering) Also i can use this to create CDs on the fly while recording a live set.

All the sound is wired in order as you see it.
Traktor > Alesis Air EFX > EFX500 > EQ Killer, and then down the line where it finally hits a Desktop built for this stuff.

You cant see the laptop on the left side of the desk
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by MrAybar
How are you liking the eq killer and filter queen combo?? am believeing of getting one of these!!!
Crazy Hot. i dont use the Queen that much. I honestly should just get rid of it.

I use the Killer to help balance the eq unit below it. awesome!
But honestly if you can find these units, and you want them GET THEM because as far as i remember
Electrix was bought out over 10 years ago, and stopped making them

there is a TON of stuff made by this company, that is considered COLLECTORS items.
Im not talking about their new stuff, including the midi mixer / controller
i mean the old stuff from say 1999 - 2005

You want the Queen?
Libbie Orion
Man i have a lot going on in here. No wonder my Electric bill was HUGE before i started unplugging things hahah!!!
Well all i can say is a house party is REALLY nice at my place when i invite the djs from the radio station over.
Now its just (Hey dude, just bring your external and plug in)

Ok now, lets see whats going on here and i be happy to answer any replies you all may have about some of the gear . Because some of it is a bit unconventional

Lets start with the TOP MOUNTED stuff:

MF3D
Pioneer EFX 500
Alesis Air Efx
Traktor Kontrol F1
Traktor S4

On the far left of that pic you can see a MACHIE DFX-6, 6 channel mixer i use for add't mics or other studio equip when needed.

Ok next up. The RACK.. front side (This is what the S4 is mounted on top of to give it that ANGLE toward me)

Lets see here. Going from TOP to botton we have:

The PreSonus "TubePre" to power the Condenser Mic i like to use "MXL 2001"
Stanton "NEXT" NCD-7000 Dual CD Player
Denon DN-D4500 Dual CD Player
(Yellow module) ELCTRIX EQ Killer
(Green Module) Electrix Filter Queen
DOD 430Qx Dual 15band Stereo Equalizer
BDX 266XL Compressor / Gate
(and on the bottom) ---- TASCAM CD-RW 700 hard disc CD recorder ( i use this to help clean up any digital sound / filtering) Also i can use this to create CDs on the fly while recording a live set.

All the sound is wired in order as you see it.
Traktor > Alesis Air EFX > EFX500 > EQ Killer, and then down the line where it finally hits a Desktop built for this stuff.

You cant see the laptop on the left side of the desk
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by MrAybar
How are you liking the eq killer and filter queen combo?? am believeing of getting one of these!!!
Crazy Hot. i dont use the Queen that much. I honestly should just get rid of it.

I use the Killer to help balance the eq unit below it. awesome!
But honestly if you can find these units, and you want them GET THEM because as far as i remember
Electrix was bought out over 10 years ago, and stopped making them

there is a TON of stuff made by this company, that is considered COLLECTORS items.
Im not talking about their new stuff, including the midi mixer / controller
i mean the old stuff from say 1999 - 2005

You want the Queen?
Kandi Odom
Jada Greenhagen
Cool setup!
Armanda Yankauskas
you got alot going on

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy