Traktor S2 and Novation Launchpad Decks mapping

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Traktor S2 and Novation Launchpad Decks mappingReply
Traktor S2 and Novation Launchpad Decks mapping
Posted on: 10.04.2013 by Leonila Rudisill
Hi everyone,
I have a Traktor Kontrol S2 and a Launchpad, and I would like to know if it's possible to map decks C and D on the launchpad so that I can have 4 decks to mix more songs or just put FX and hot cues...
Another thing, how can i connect the Launchpad with Traktor pro 2 so it works at the same time with the S2??

Thanks so much!

foto.JPG
Leonila Rudisill
Hi everyone,
I have a Traktor Kontrol S2 and a Launchpad, and I would like to know if it's possible to map decks C and D on the launchpad so that I can have 4 decks to mix more songs or just put FX and hot cues...
Another thing, how can i connect the Launchpad with Traktor pro 2 so it works at the same time with the S2??

Thanks so much!

foto.JPG
Estrella Rozzo
Make sure to check Traktor Bibble for possible Launchpad mappings that suit your needs. Or maybe even on the DJTT site. Beaubryte's S2 mapping is epic.
Jorge Furber
Welcome to the community ! I'm assuming this is your first post.

First, you simply need to connect both devices to USB ports on your computer and they should be recognized. Don't forget to install any drivers that you possibly are missing. Then, when you open Traktor and go in the preferences menu, there is an option at the bottom called "Controller Manager". This is where you can map your Launchpad, your S2 should be automatically recognized and mapped by the software. If you press add, you can import or create a new mapping (Generic MIDI). Then you specify the "In-Port" and "Out-port" to the launchpad and you can start mapping!

Hope this helps!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy