Sullos Traktor DJ Setup!!!

Sullos Traktor DJ Setup!!!
Posted on: 09.04.2013 by Lynn Depietto
This is my setup...mainly just used for djing at home..gonna have my first try at producing a few tracks soon too...

Traktor S4
2 Kontrol F1's
Kontrol X1
Maschine
Midi Fighter 3D
Midi Fighter Pro
Midi Fighter Classic
Novation Launchpad
Akai LPK25

I mainly use my S4, X1, 2 F1's and a midi fighter for making mixes at the moment...I use 2 decks and 2 remix decks...setup the remix decks with a few samples, vocals and one shots..and use a midi fighter for effects on both decks and remix decks..I prefer using a midi fighter than the S4 for controlling traktors effects...looking at mapping my other midi fighters to some of traktors newer effects soon..
Also like using the midi fighters for mucking round with finger drumming (maschine as well)...mad zachs soundpacks are sick..

As for Maschine, Launchpad and Akai LPK25 i got them for production but havent really had much of a go at it yet, having too much fun with mixing at the moment...i could map it with traktor as well but i believe it would be abit too much...

Any ideas how to setup maschine with traktor?? maybe just to play some drums over the top of mixes???
Wynell Muma
Originally Posted by sullo
This is my setup...mainly just used for djing at home..gonna have my first try at producing a few tracks soon too...

Traktor S4
2 Kontrol F1's
Kontrol X1
Maschine
Midi Fighter 3D
Midi Fighter Pro
Midi Fighter Classic
Novation Launchpad
Akai LPK25

I mainly use my S4, X1, 2 F1's and a midi fighter for making mixes at the moment...I use 2 decks and 2 remix decks...setup the remix decks with a few samples, vocals and one shots..and use a midi fighter for effects on both decks and remix decks..I prefer using a midi fighter than the S4 for controlling traktors effects...looking at mapping my other midi fighters to some of traktors newer effects soon..
Also like using the midi fighters for mucking round with finger drumming (maschine as well)...mad zachs soundpacks are sick..

As for Maschine, Launchpad and Akai LPK25 i got them for production but havent really had much of a go at it yet, having too much fun with mixing at the moment...i could map it with traktor as well but i believe it would be abit too much...

Any ideas how to setup maschine with traktor?? maybe just to play some drums over the top of mixes???
All this looks so much fun, are you just solely a bedroom dj too? Or are you gigging?
Jeffrey Akinsanya
machine is way more powerful than that you could do that with any 1 of your other controllers
Kandi Odom
Originally Posted by HarryK
I've got to ask, seeing all these people with those lots of controllers, how do you use them? What's with the 2 F1s+X1+3MidiFighters? Maschine + Launchpad? Doesn't the S4 cover all your needs when DJing? I'd be really interested to know, seriously. I guess you use alot of Remix Decks?

Aren't you intimidated by all those controllers?
Please this
Wynell Muma

Traktor S4
2 Kontrol F1's
Kontrol X1
Maschine
Midi Fighter 3D
Midi Fighter Pro
Midi Fighter Classic
Novation Launchpad
Akai LPK25

All this looks so much fun, are you just solely a bedroom dj too? Or are you gigging?
Jeffrey Akinsanya
machine is way more powerful than that you could do that with any 1 of your other controllers
Valeri Millstein
Gona call RGAS on this one!
Allena Sciarrotta
nice setup bro.
Matt Kane
someone likes to say someone from time to time
Carlee Pickard
Someone has a button fetish. I'm glad i'm not alone .
Lecia Ohmart
someone got a serious case of rapid gear acquisition syndrome
Georgie Lukowiak
someone loves their colours
Kandi Odom
Originally Posted by HarryK
I've got to ask, seeing all these people with those lots of controllers, how do you use them? What's with the 2 F1s+X1+3MidiFighters? Maschine + Launchpad? Doesn't the S4 cover all your needs when DJing? I'd be really interested to know, seriously. I guess you use alot of Remix Decks?

Please this
Jorge Furber
Looks great! Keep it up!
Palma Hanslip
Looks great mate! But i do have to ask the same question of how do you use all of it?
Ming Devis
Awesome man looks like a lot of fun
Lanelle Panarella
thats a whole lot of toys!
Lynn Depietto
The LPK25 is sick mate...really easy to setup with maschine just plug in and play..but to be honest haven't really used it much only just now starting to get into producing...
Lynn Depietto
I really just use my S4, X1, the 2 F1 and a midi fighter for djing atm..i setup the 2 F1's with a couple of samples, vocals or one hits..and use the midi fighter for my effects for both my tracks and remix decks...looking to setup my other midi fighters with different mappings for some of the newer effects...also the midi fighters are just sick to have a muck round on too for finger drumming...and my maschine and launchpad I've got for production but i haven't really had ago at it yet...i could use them for djing but i believe it just gets abit much...
Lillia Datson
How's the LPK25 Going? I've just ordered one to compliment my maschine.
Jeremiah Arvanites
So many buttons to make beats it's ridiculous haha. Looks real good.
Corey Ganer

Ashanti Andreacchio
maybe you should add a few buttons
looks nice
Lynn Depietto
IMG_0287.jpgIMG_0292.jpgIMG_0344.jpg

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy