ekwipt's TSP setup

ekwipt's TSP setup
Posted on: 24.08.2012 by Rochel Gleese

Rochel Gleese
Originally Posted by JDFS
BTW, where did you get this Xone? From the looks of it, it's a custom one? Richie Hawtin has one also.
No it's just the old design, it the most robust DJ mixer out there, most of the top techno DJs still use it over the DB4 which is an amazing DJ mixer, but they probably should have released an even bigger one, DB5 would be perfect for most NI users with both TSP and Maschine
Rochel Gleese
This is something I would like to have too. But I will take 2 Audio 6's, aggregrate them into an Audio 12 and route the 6th channel to AUX 2 of the Xone:92 and have my FX Return there. Also, routing Traktor into Ableton for better FX is an option for you!
This is how Chris Leibing has it but he uses two separate laptops that's both unfeasible and a bit overkill for me

I believe he uses the RME UFX
Rochel Gleese
Originally Posted by neilmcm
great setup was believeing about selling my Db4 and going with a 92 so I can get the extra channel and the send/return fx with ableton. Can you post a link to the app can't find it.
Sorry it's spelt Maago

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/4x4-v...501328357?mt=8
Selena Sayyah
i love this setup!
Rochel Gleese
BTW, where did you get this Xone? From the looks of it, it's a custom one? Richie Hawtin has one also.
No it's just the old design, it the most robust DJ mixer out there, most of the top techno DJs still use it over the DB4 which is an amazing DJ mixer, but they probably should have released an even bigger one, DB5 would be perfect for most NI users with both TSP and Maschine
Rochel Gleese
This is something I would like to have too. But I will take 2 Audio 6's, aggregrate them into an Audio 12 and route the 6th channel to AUX 2 of the Xone:92 and have my FX Return there. Also, routing Traktor into Ableton for better FX is an option for you!
This is how Chris Leibing has it but he uses two separate laptops that's both unfeasible and a bit overkill for me

I believe he uses the RME UFX
Rochel Gleese
Originally Posted by neilmcm
great setup was believeing about selling my Db4 and going with a 92 so I can get the extra channel and the send/return fx with ableton. Can you post a link to the app can't find it.
Sorry it's spelt Maago

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/4x4-v...501328357?mt=8
Basil Forshee
Lynetta Stanislav
Basil Forshee
Rochel Gleese
I don't really use the iPad that much but the 4x4 from Magoo is a great app to control the FX
Rochel Gleese
3 decks as track decks 1 deck as remix, which I haven't really got into yet. 5th track Maschine beats, just drum fills and beats etc.

Xone 92 is a great mixer would live to get a Xone DB4 and CDJs at some stage but I can do everything I want with my setup, I could maybe add another F1 for choice but I still haven't really gotten use to the remix decks yet.

Next thing to do is build a case for the three NI controllers
Lynell Piechocinski
Great setup, it must be very functional How do you use it?
Rochel Gleese
It's a belkin
Nevada Edgette
This is probably the cleanest setup I've seen so far. Lovin it! Where did you get that USB hub from?
Rochel Gleese
Thanks mate
Sidney Hoener
I'm loving how clean this is, and that's a class mixer!
Rochel Gleese
I've pretty much given up

I'm also believeing after the TSP HID announcement would have generated more sales for them
Ossie Pooley
The Nexus should be out in April. =D
Rochel Gleese
Originally Posted by Lilac
That's mental! It looks so neat though. How are you finding it?
Yeah neat freak I am. Great setup, some times get bored with just pressing buttons.

I'm looking at getting my 12s refurbed with high quality RCAs, and cleaned properly.

I'd love to get CDJ2000 but I'm waiting in the MK2s don't really care how long they take to come out
Rochel Gleese
Originally Posted by VirtualLogic
Cables look AWESOME!!! where can i get some? and thats the same usb hub i have haha
USB cables I was on the hunt for for ages they're mini USBs very cool well made

http://www.ziotek.com/templates/sear...roductid=10027

Audio cables I got made for me they're ultra high quality and stupid expensive

Mogami snake with nuetrik RCAs
Rochel Gleese
I hate messy cables! I'm going to the hardware store so I can mount the power strip to the under side of the shelf.

There's a LED strip that I got from Ikea which you can change colours (very disco)

I have 1200s as well. It have been using just the controllers for a while
Marva Cupid
Cables look AWESOME!!! where can i get some? and thats the same usb hub i have haha
Ossie Pooley
That's mental! It looks so neat though. How are you finding it?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy