My Man Cave DJ setup

My Man Cave DJ setup
Posted on: 05.05.2013 by Jarvis Levant
I wish it were more than just a hobby.

Jarvis Levant
Seems like folks are more interested in the Reloops than the Denons. Ok I'll give you guys a fix then
Reloops.JPG
Jarvis Levant
Originally Posted by HarryK
How long have you had the reloops and how long had you used them before putting them aside? Any gripes with them?
I got the reloops in nov 2011. Used them for a year (i'd say 8 times a month). Sometimes I'll hook them up and believe why did i even get the 3900's? The sound quality appears to be better than the Denons (that might not be accurate but to me they sound just as good as the Denons at the very least). Navigating music (CD or USB) on the Reloops is light years ahead of the Denons. With the Denons I would dread going to a Gig without a DVS system. What else? You can pull off any scratch with the platter. I believe I'm better with a static platter, go figure. And the Reloops has this scratch-to-que feature that's wicked. It gives anybody the ability to pull off serious stabs (not that I need it ). Oh yeah.. To answer your question, I don't have a single gripe with the reloops. I'm actually about to sell them.

@fokaisnake Thanks!!!
Jarvis Levant
Originally Posted by HighTopFade
Nice setup. And nice little review on the mixer.
Thanks. I highly recommend that mixer for anyone looking to save a buck.
Jarvis Levant
Originally Posted by Polygon
what are the players on the bottom? some geminis?
Geminis? You want to get beat up? Nah... they're Reloop RMP-3 Alphas. Shame that they're just sitting there collecting dust. Believe it or not, I was going to wait for the Gemini 700's. A well respected friend said not to bother. He was right. Gemini seems like hit or miss, mostly miss. So I got the Reloops instead. Couldn't live without a spinning platter (old school) so I traded in a Kidney for the 3900's.
Jarvis Levant
Originally Posted by MrAybar
Lovely!!!!!
Thanks
Jarvis Levant
Reloops. Which model, though? How's the mixer?

RMP-3 Alphas. That mixer is the most I've ever got out of $230.00. It's great!! And the effects are top notch. Haven't had a chance to match up the sound quality with another mixer but it sounds great to me. I've been believeing about replacing the mixer but the feature set on that little bad boy can only be matched by the likes of the Denon X600 or above. I'll probably do the Denon in a year or so.
Jarvis Levant
I wish it were more than just a hobby.

Freddie Henrichs
Very Nice!
Marci Pavloff
Pure dopeness!
Jarvis Levant
Seems like folks are more interested in the Reloops than the Denons. Ok I'll give you guys a fix then
Reloops.JPG
Jarvis Levant
How long have you had the reloops and how long had you used them before putting them aside? Any gripes with them?
I got the reloops in nov 2011. Used them for a year (i'd say 8 times a month). Sometimes I'll hook them up and believe why did i even get the 3900's? The sound quality appears to be better than the Denons (that might not be accurate but to me they sound just as good as the Denons at the very least). Navigating music (CD or USB) on the Reloops is light years ahead of the Denons. With the Denons I would dread going to a Gig without a DVS system. What else? You can pull off any scratch with the platter. I believe I'm better with a static platter, go figure. And the Reloops has this scratch-to-que feature that's wicked. It gives anybody the ability to pull off serious stabs (not that I need it ). Oh yeah.. To answer your question, I don't have a single gripe with the reloops. I'm actually about to sell them.

@fokaisnake Thanks!!!
Corey Ganer
Nevada Edgette
Dang this is a Tank of a setup! Looks dope!
Jarvis Levant
Originally Posted by HighTopFade
Thanks. I highly recommend that mixer for anyone looking to save a buck.
Rena Estabrook
Jarvis Levant
Originally Posted by Polygon
Geminis? You want to get beat up? Nah... they're Reloop RMP-3 Alphas. Shame that they're just sitting there collecting dust. Believe it or not, I was going to wait for the Gemini 700's. A well respected friend said not to bother. He was right. Gemini seems like hit or miss, mostly miss. So I got the Reloops instead. Couldn't live without a spinning platter (old school) so I traded in a Kidney for the 3900's.
Jarvis Levant
Originally Posted by MrAybar
Lovely!!!!!
Thanks
Jarvis Levant

RMP-3 Alphas. That mixer is the most I've ever got out of $230.00. It's great!! And the effects are top notch. Haven't had a chance to match up the sound quality with another mixer but it sounds great to me. I've been believeing about replacing the mixer but the feature set on that little bad boy can only be matched by the likes of the Denon X600 or above. I'll probably do the Denon in a year or so.
Javier Rowinsky
damn dude legit as hell, get yourself playin in a club!
Corey Ganer
Dannie Dimora
Kandi Odom
Lovely!!!!!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy