My stuff n stuff.

My stuff n stuff.
Posted on: 23.04.2013 by Anh Pagliuco
So this is the last year of my buying surplus:
All of it is still owned somewhere in my house.

Sorry I dont have a fancy IKEA desk. I'm broke from buying all this crap. Since there's quite a bit of stuff here, just ask if you need names/models.
Anh Pagliuco
Originally Posted by SwedeDreams
love that laptop ! looks so nice
Thanks! did it myself. its even got a clear hard cover over the whole thing.
Anh Pagliuco
Originally Posted by undrtow218
How do you have the mixer set up with the launchpad? Really digging that set up
That's my Tron-esc set up on Touch OSC. I might just have it laying around still in .PD format.

Pretty much covers essential effects, Filter, Reverb, Delay, Side-chaining on certain busses.

I also had attack, decay, release and volume pots on the ipad under those settings, for each respective deck (A and B).

I eventually removed that crossfader at the bottom when I realized I never used it (lol).

Here's a better picture of that particular setup I had at the time of using that (now I just use it to emulate an X1 and F1).

As you can see above I have the IK Multimedia IRig Plugged in, which I was using two separate ways. I was feeding audio into the IPAD for the Filtatron app made by Moog, and then also using it as an outport for my DM1 app for a drum machine. I also could use the outport of the IRig to manipulate the Moog filter to certain busses (I like that filter). I would patch it directly in the the mixer there and then run the mixer's main outs into the presonus. Also, I might mention that I would get the presonus to send the outputs to five other inputs in the mixer and run those to the master (the speakers).

I believe thats pretty much all Ive used it for thus far though.
Anh Pagliuco
So this is the last year of my buying surplus:
All of it is still owned somewhere in my house.

Sorry I dont have a fancy IKEA desk. I'm broke from buying all this crap. Since there's quite a bit of stuff here, just ask if you need names/models.
Valeri Millstein
Pretty Strat! Model and changed the pick ups ehh?
Anh Pagliuco
Anh Pagliuco
Originally Posted by SwedeDreams
Thanks! did it myself. its even got a clear hard cover over the whole thing.
Georgie Lukowiak
Anh Pagliuco
Originally Posted by undrtow218
That's my Tron-esc set up on Touch OSC. I might just have it laying around still in .PD format.

Pretty much covers essential effects, Filter, Reverb, Delay, Side-chaining on certain busses.

I also had attack, decay, release and volume pots on the ipad under those settings, for each respective deck (A and B).

I eventually removed that crossfader at the bottom when I realized I never used it (lol).

Here's a better picture of that particular setup I had at the time of using that (now I just use it to emulate an X1 and F1).

As you can see above I have the IK Multimedia IRig Plugged in, which I was using two separate ways. I was feeding audio into the IPAD for the Filtatron app made by Moog, and then also using it as an outport for my DM1 app for a drum machine. I also could use the outport of the IRig to manipulate the Moog filter to certain busses (I like that filter). I would patch it directly in the the mixer there and then run the mixer's main outs into the presonus. Also, I might mention that I would get the presonus to send the outputs to five other inputs in the mixer and run those to the master (the speakers).

I believe thats pretty much all Ive used it for thus far though.
Wanita Knudson
Carisa Ridgel
Epic amount of stickers, looks awesome.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy